Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panda Guardian

Comment

• hy i`m from romania and at me is 10.11 so server should start ? right ?
      S311 - Ghost Wall -> nick : MistressM -> Archer lev 80 -> 115k BR -> non`casher :P

Comment

• do it with guys who needs it as well...

Comment

• No offense to anyone but even with the 1mpd a day to save us time I bet we will still be logged in the game the same amount of time, How many of you just look at the screen talking in chat looking for stuff to do when everything is done or made an alt cause everything is done and now do things on your alt when your not on your main? lol

Comment

• How long time left ? just Wake up xD and server was maintence.
            Anya
            Nature Ranger
            Vip 6
            Guild Leader Of The Guild Valhalla
            S8 Twilight Caverns

Pet's :
            ♥My pride Stage 4 Angel ♥
            Maxed Developed:
            - Bone Dragon
            - Dark Reaper
            - Dragon Boxer
            - Vermihar

☺And more to come ☺

♥What ever comes my way i will deal with it with cookies and kindness ♥

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
              you join an old server where noone was close to your level to have so few help ? Oo
              its only 4 months old server
              "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                No offense to anyone but even with the 1mpd a day to save us time I bet we will still be logged in the game the same amount of time, How many of you just look at the screen talking in chat looking for stuff to do when everything is done or made an alt cause everything is done and now do things on your alt when your not on your main? lol
                total true

Comment

• LevanaMaya-thank you-now i get it lol!!
                  INIQUITY

Comment

• now it is 4 hours more,,, but the server is still down

Comment

• new signature. hahahahahahaha
                      Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                      Name Char : Surya91
                      Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• Panda Guardian

Comment

• Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                          No, they can choose what to implement and what not to, for example the auction house.......... We still don't have it whilst china server already had it a long time ago??..??
                          wrong. China has it from patch version 2. and so will we. Chinese version is a few months ahead on patches. in fact that's how I always knew what was coming way ahead of time. Just looked for what was on the chinese comparable version.

never failed so far.

the patch versions have been nearly identical so far, and the parts that haven't been so far were just a tiny bit delayed.
                          months behind, but the same.
                          oh and yes - patch 1.6 on the chinese version contained what we have gotten in the previous part and what we're getting in this part.

auction house coming on v2 most probably (if it's not delayed due to technical difficulties. trading always brings with it a ton of account security issues, farmers, and many other problems that need to be prepared for).

Comment

• Originally posted by grolich View Post
                            The game has been translated from Chinese and r2games are simply applying the same patches that were released in the Chinese version.

While I do think their price settings are too high and somewhat greedy, the patch contents themselves are NOT put there by r2games just to take more of your money... It's just applying patches that are already there for other versions of the game.

People are discussing this as if it's totally up to r2games...
                            they are in control of prices, packs and events, but not of the patches as far as I know.
                            Ahh ok, I seriously thought the auction house/trade system had been implemented in the chinese version of the game. So developers just forgot to lower the requirements to craft, instead of on purpose? Then I apologize to R2, not for saying that they are greedier than a newborn babe suckling on mom's teat, but for saying they intended to be such lol
                            ☣Toxic☣
                            Lvl 70 archer on s197
                            Guild: -Oblivion-

Comment

• Stupid argument thats been made before. Well I can only play 10 minutes a day but I should have the same **** as everyone else even if they do spend 10 hours a day in here. If ppl have the time to put in here that should bring them better ****. If U dont well U wont.

Comment

• what's the homestred all about

Comment

Working...
                                X