Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THATS because you never see a mage/priest with PROPER ASTRAL... mages are astral player focused on Mdef,Deff,Block,10% chance gain XXXX Hp,-Crit and you would see they are terrifiying for MAtk just use matk Astral on 4 slot That means you put Matk astral on 40 before that focused on defense first..if you got what it takes you will help you knight teammates on front lines by dividing the enemies atk and healling your teammates also. If this happens in the end the Archer is the one hiding behind you. please try to put defense first before playing offense... and ah if youre thinking about trashing last hit on boss for sudden riches Hey its luck and timming playing there and please dont worry just increase your level quicker to get a better weapon with good gem it's already good enough... (Great Attack that cause losses are not worth the efforts *Kriegspire)
    Giggle100x

Comment

Originally posted by ciroth View Post
      How were humans created?
      God created them

If god created them, then it must be right! Anyone else who claims anything else shall die!

No but seriously, Knights don't shine until after lv 50. Archer are strong pre 50 and stay constant post 50. But once Knights hit post 50, people might start saying the same thing that Knights are OP
      Explain how knights will get OP after lv 50? There arn't any new skills as I see that will make them OP? Is it just the def and hp you are talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
        Explain how knights will get OP after lv 50? There arn't any new skills as I see that will make them OP? Is it just the def and hp you are talking about?
        Post 50 you will see a dramatic increase in HP - the 15k is nothing atm. Thus a 20% shield is going to be weak. Also the % def wont shine. Later on when your roaring in the 10k+ def %'s will start to pull through... alot. You only seem to see the %'s as they are post 50. Many people do because they arn't there yet and low numbers with high %'s are still low numbers.

Comment

Where's all the posts in here about a Knights "shield" skill........

Archers have nothing like that. Each class has something that gives it a little edge if you know how to play it, its why choosing your class is important.
          FartyMcFly - Wartune S1 - Archer
          Shalimar - Wartune S43 - Mage

Shadowalk - League of Angels S70 - Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowalk View Post
            Where's all the posts in here about a Knights "shield" skill........

Archers have nothing like that. Each class has something that gives it a little edge if you know how to play it, its why choosing your class is important.

Because most cash archers 1 shot shield and still does 5k after taking the shield out o-o

Comment

But the argument isn't or as far as i know isn't about Cashers, as they are why we can have a game anyways, without money = no servers. The argument or main whinge appears to be that archers somehow miraculously without any actual level of skill on the players side, get to hit twice, which i can CATEGORICALLY tell you isn't the case, whatsoever. Hell i'm an archer and ive been hit twice by a mage before i could attack again, sometimes stuff happens, the characters are balanced if you know how to play them, c'est la vie.
              FartyMcFly - Wartune S1 - Archer
              Shalimar - Wartune S43 - Mage

Shadowalk - League of Angels S70 - Warrior

Comment

Because most cash archers 1 shot shield and still does 5k after taking the shield out o-o
                Yea... if don't stack health since the shield is ALL health based. (20% = 1/5th of your life... try adding onto it)

Comment

Originally posted by R23067957 View Post
                  Yea... if don't stack health since the shield is ALL health based. (20% = 1/5th of your life... try adding onto it)
                  Kinda hard since you need to be a casher right now to get those gems and extra sockets. You need to realize that not everyone is going shell out hundreds of dollars for more hp.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                    Kinda hard since you need to be a casher right now to get those gems and extra sockets. You need to realize that not everyone is going shell out hundreds of dollars for more hp.
                    Woah woah woah, casher? not even close man, refine items in your inv to get - END = 20 HP for each 1 point. Put HP gems ( which you can get from CRYPTS) into the one slots, set weps already come with 2 slots, you are just making an excuse. My lvl 26 has 10k life NOT CASHER. Oh did I forget to mention ASTRALS for hp? Come on now, this is just weak

Comment

Woah woah woah, casher? not even close man, refine items in your inv to get - END = 20 HP for each 1 point. Put HP gems ( which you can get from CRYPTS) into the one slots, set weps already come with 2 slots, you are just making an excuse. My lvl 26 has 10k life NOT CASHER. Oh did I forget to mention ASTRALS for hp? Come on now, this is just weak
                      Soon you'll realized, your thoughts above just totally went south.
                      Server: Worg Lair
                      IGN: Arciel
                      Class: Archer

Comment

Originally posted by mochazelice View Post
                        Soon you'll realized, your thoughts above just totally went south.
                        Actually no, its no ones fault but your own when you don't realize how to stat a character expecting to be the
                        #1 BEST TANK YEA!
                        #1 BEST DPS YEA!
                        #1 BEST PVP YEA!

no, you are a knight, you work with HP, DEF, and Power.
                        Basic stats I see people working with are PATK ( power gives 4PATK per 1 point and also 1 PDEF) stating this over Patk works best, with END you gain 20 hp, doesnt seem like much but when all of your gear has it, it adds up. Putting it on 1 or 2 peices is not going to cut it. Also astrals, getting a blue astral and complaining that someone has more HP when they have an orange and higher level astral means you haven't looked at their gear which includes astrals.
                        at 35 you gain % increase to gems socketed into your equipment. This includes (no way) HP gems, running crypts 2x a day I usually end up with at least 6-8 gems (lvl 1 mind you) but then you can do something called synthesize them into higher levels ( i know blows your mind right?) Max enchanting your equipment will also help, and getting equipment your own level. I note some people complain at 30+ and are still in 20 gear.

Making excuses for why you are bad is just dumb. Please stop.

Comment

Sigh, whatever suit you then.
                          Server: Worg Lair
                          IGN: Arciel
                          Class: Archer

Comment

Actually no, its no ones fault but your own when you don't realize how to stat a character expecting to be the
                            #1 BEST TANK YEA!
                            #1 BEST DPS YEA!
                            #1 BEST PVP YEA!

no, you are a knight, you work with HP, DEF, and Power.
                            Basic stats I see people working with are PATK ( power gives 4PATK per 1 point and also 1 PDEF) stating this over Patk works best, with END you gain 20 hp, doesnt seem like much but when all of your gear has it, it adds up. Putting it on 1 or 2 peices is not going to cut it. Also astrals, getting a blue astral and complaining that someone has more HP when they have an orange and higher level astral means you haven't looked at their gear which includes astrals.
                            at 35 you gain % increase to gems socketed into your equipment. This includes (no way) HP gems, running crypts 2x a day I usually end up with at least 6-8 gems (lvl 1 mind you) but then you can do something called synthesize them into higher levels ( i know blows your mind right?) Max enchanting your equipment will also help, and getting equipment your own level. I note some people complain at 30+ and are still in 20 gear.

In what world does a Leather armor = Metal Armor?
                            That is what this game states

Comment

In what world does a Leather armor = Metal Armor?
                              That is what this game states
                              In what way? please correct me if im wrong, but just because the archers armor has the same Pdef as knights does not mean they get a skill point that increases it by 20%. But again this is like saying (omg that lvl 19 twink on wow killed me because im not twinking this character out QQ)

You guys seem to forget, the game doesnt stop at 3x or 4x it goes to 7x. The numbers will change ALOT

Comment

In Chinese Wartune, I have read there forums. It's in other way around, they keep complaining of Mages & Knights are overpowered "Archers are garbage" you will see a lot of post in Chinese Wartune Forum.
                                I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
                                I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
                                'but the company is ruined it.
                                Goodbye!

Comment

Working...
                                X