• Show
Clear All

• [Guide] How to gather free balens

Table of contents

1. Introduction
    2. R2Games Balens System
    3. SliceThePie

1. Introduction

Hello, alot of us users are constantly put at a disadvantage without the ability to purchase balen. This guide is being written in the spirit of assisting users in getting balens to supplement their gameplay. Make no mistake this will be more difficult than simply purchasing balens and requires patience and the the persistence to make any significant difference.

2. R2 Games Free Balens System

Type

Videos: 1-6 Balens

The video offers are typically pretty simple, in simple turns watch the video(Or until you receive the offer) and sometimes visiting a website afterwards. This is generally the most reliable form of gathering balens.

Software: 16 - 100(Varies alot)

This area has a very grey area, the software in which you are downloading are normally bundled with malware/adware which can be a pain to remove or even a greater pain to keep. Unless you are extremely familiar and efficent with removing this type of software I would advise doing this on a separate PC or a virtual machine(Post if you require more information about this).

Survey: 50-250

Surveys can be extremely rewarding although can be very boring and a pain to qualify for. I really have no advise in this area apart from filling them in consistently with the same information. When you generally qualify for a survey you will be required to input the same information because it has filtered you for that survey although not transferred the information.

Purchases: Varies

I personally do not do these offers so I have no advise to give, if anyone has please can you supply me with more information.

Oh no I have got scammed!

Do not panic, many of the offers will not pay you out so you will have to contact the companies. All of the companies have methods of contact links such as "Missing Balens?" on radiumOne or the "Total" value on supersonic. This will allow you to contact the companies about the offers which you have completed and get the missing Balens.

Now how do I get my balens?

This is where you have to prove to the company you have actually completed the order, luckily I have done this many times and advise in some areas. Generally they always require a screenshot(If you don't know how post and I will create a short guide), they also require the time because otherwise you can take someone elses screenshot you found from over a month ago.

Videos: There isn't really much way to prove this so I would advise generally just take a screenshot after the video with the link clearly visible, generally these are not worth disputing as some companies have limited ticket slots which are put to better use.

Download & Install software There are many forms of proof which you can provide in this area. The screenshots which you will want are ones after installation(Example), the application being open(Example) and finally a screenshot of the properties of the .exe file(Example)

Registration Some offers will require you to register to a website, there are two ways to supply sufficient proof in this area. Firstly is to take a screenshot of the email(Example) and to take the source (Example)

RadiumOne Applications:

http://imageshack.us/a/img845/850/audacityu.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img689/3011/flv2pc.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img593/6319/internetturbo.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img600/1605/plazy.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img841/9853/prestosavings.png

SuperReward Applications:

http://imageshack.us/a/img208/948/7zipz.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img607/3926/fixilia.png

Super rewards signups:

http://imageshack.us/a/img856/5144/emexample.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img841/2658/wincash247.png

3. Slicethepie(Requires Paypal)

Website Link

SliceThePie is a website where upcoming artists post their music to get reviews. The website pays you to listen to their music(90 seconds minimum) and typing a simple review on the product. The website pays you $0.02 to $0.20 per review, although this method will require a paypal account to receive the minimum payment of $10.

This may not be as good as the free balen offers provided by R2Games it is far more consistent but takes abit longer between payouts.

How it works?

Well once you have registered and picked you favourite type of music(Be careful as you will listen to these types of music). Once you have registered and logged in go to the scout section and start listening, enter what you thought in the song and give it a review by dragging the bar and press next to go onto the next song.

You do have a limit although I have never reached it so don't worry about it. Try not to repeat the same sentances over and over as it will say your review is too familiar.

Tips?

There are a few tips that I can give you
    • Dont overdo it, it will just wear you out before you can reach the payout.
    • Have a structure for your review for example. First sentance overall review, Second sentance good points, third sentance things you didnt like. Finish it up with an overall review.

Keywords

You can remember keywords to help you put together ideas and sentences, try to not over repeat them.

Positive Keywords

Passionate, Intriguing , professional, interesting, well executed,unique, fresh, distinctive, rich, warm, expressive, feeling, strong, attractive, appealing, confident, conviction, heartfelt, clear, stylish, impressive, pitch range, dynamic, edgy, raw, powerful

Negative keywords

Bland, Pathetic, Unoriginal,Uninspired,dull,predictable,thin, inconsistent, out of tune, pitch problems, expressionless, bland, self conscious,Weak, plain, safe, uninspired, lacking conviction, poor balance, untogether, over-sentimental, unvaried, lacking contrast, strident, harsh

I still have to prettify it and make add some more content, any suggestions?
    Last edited by Patyfatycake; 03-12-2013, 06:09 AM.

try using different fonts and colors.... it is a good guide and I will be linking a lot of players to it....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
      try using different fonts and colors.... it is a good guide and I will be linking a lot of players to it....
      Thanks. Il play around with it a bit.

Comment

Updated a bit, any more feedback?

Comment

Good Details Guide, but earning balens for FREE is NOT easy. Especially if you aim to earning a huge amount.

Survey: Wasting a lot of time to try, and there a little % you get qualify.

Download: Are you sure the sponsor guaranteed 100% that you earn Balens after download? NO. And you always either get a risk of getting virus while download, and very hard to uninstall it. If you can't removed it then it keep annoying you to purchase whatever it ad. and it slow your computer for huge files.

I had try and register the music viewing and get paid site. It seem to me like hard to withdraw money. (My opinions)

Videos might be the best/quickest/safest way to earn balens.
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
            Good Details Guide, but earning balens for FREE is NOT easy. Especially if you aim to earning a huge amount.

Survey: Wasting a lot of time to try, and there a little % you get qualify.

Download: Are you sure the sponsor guaranteed 100% that you earn Balens after download? NO. And you always either get a risk of getting virus while download, and very hard to uninstall it. If you can't removed it then it keep annoying you to purchase whatever it ad. and it slow your computer for huge files.

I had try and register the music viewing and get paid site. It seem to me like hard to withdraw money. (My opinions)

Videos might be the best/quickest/safest way to earn balens.
            Earning balens actually is easy, just time consuming.

My friend personally focuses only on the surveys and does best with them. Il ask him about them a bit more.

I did state about the removal of malware

What do you mean hard to withdraw money? Do you mean it requires too large of a sum to withdraw?

Video is the safest and most consistent, although the music site does earn 0.05 cents which is 2 balens more than the video. You could actually do them both at the same time and just mute the video.

Comment

What do you mean a good guide? This is simply a way to sugar coat a referral scam to the music site.

Comment

Originally posted by R26312419 View Post
                What do you mean a good guide? This is simply a way to sugar coat a referral scam to the music site.
                Remove the refferal link then? You know its a pretty good refferal scam for the r2games balens system.... o wait.

Comment

You lure players here using their desire for free balens. You give very little information as to what the free in-game offers are. You push players you lured here in the direction of a third party marketing service that has nothing to with balens or this game. You give your personal referral link hoping to make a few dollars off of wartune players. You sir are an impostor.

Comment

Originally posted by R26312419 View Post
                    You lure players here using their desire for free balens. You give very little information as to what the free in-game offers are. You push players you lured here in the direction of a third party marketing service that has nothing to with balens or this game. You give your personal referral link hoping to make a few dollars off of wartune players. You sir are an impostor.
                    It is free balens, I do give PLENTY of information about the ingame offers and how to submit tickets to get balens which you rightfully desrve with ample pictures with examples which I have done. I can't give specific informaton as each offer varies between the users and day which it is.

Secondly I dont see how I am pushing them in the direction of the third party marketing service, I even listed the free balens service first because majority of the people currently use it. I can give more specific information has the same process? I am not deceiving in anyway, if I was I would state that it is more efficient to do the songs than the balens offer majority of the would not be accurate.

I am not trying to the the face of being a saint or santa here to give out balens to everyone. My goal is to give the reader the tools in to help suppliment his game which I have provided. I have put two links now one which is refferal one which is not so the user has the choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
                      Earning balens actually is easy, just time consuming.

My friend personally focuses only on the surveys and does best with them. Il ask him about them a bit more.

I did state about the removal of malware

What do you mean hard to withdraw money? Do you mean it requires too large of a sum to withdraw?

Video is the safest and most consistent, although the music site does earn 0.05 cents which is 2 balens more than the video. You could actually do them both at the same time and just mute the video.
                      If earning Balens is easy, then no one would annoying the issues between casher and non-casher cause eveyone can purchased any items.

I have knowing those type of website. It seem easy to earning thing. But when withdrawing money or claim prizes is very hard. Yes, it have an icon showing withdraw money and it also notes $10 is maximum once at a time. And, I also predicted that it need a person to confirm their address in order for the transition to send to mail or email. And they not trust-able !!!

----------------(\_/)
                      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Oky ... i played many games before and in many they were free coin thingy .. but never ever ... got 0.01 chances to earn a thing ... and the support of most of them they even don`t care if you came from wartune ... and from other games i was talking with the gms .. other guys had problems and they talk with the company to give us the rewards ... i think i`ll never see this at wartune (btw wartune earn money from free offers also..but they don`t care very much)

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                          If earning Balens is easy, then no one would annoying the issues between casher and non-casher cause eveyone can purchased any items.

I have knowing those type of website. It seem easy to earning thing. But when withdrawing money or claim prizes is very hard. Yes, it have an icon showing withdraw money and it also notes $10 is maximum once at a time. And, I also predicted that it need a person to confirm their address in order for the transition to send to mail or email. And they not trust-able !!!
                          What I am saying is that the tasks are infact easy, but just time consuming which is the real problem

True most of the sites I have seen are like that, but look at this http://www.ptc-investigation.com/slicethepie.aspx .

Comment

What I am saying is that the tasks are infact easy, but just time consuming which is the real problem

True most of the sites I have seen are like that, but look at this http://www.ptc-investigation.com/slicethepie.aspx .
                            It all seems legitimate but if you were being altruistic as you claim to be, the referral link should be completed axed. As it stands, one could believe you have a vested interest in writing this guide - the means to personally benefit from it.

Comment

At first you was talking about the whole sections of survey, download, watching videos. Those things is NOT easy to earn especially survey!!!! I have try once 2 months ago. Take me 47 min. and at the end there 0 balens. It not just once, but many times.

Then now you talking about the slicethepie site. It seem to be a fake site. The offer for balens in Wartune haven't including that site. So it will NOT pay balens. That site is similar to point2shop.com (FAKE !!!).

----------------(\_/)
                              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
                              X