Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

April Fool's Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    1 Gold and 1 Daru from Tricky box , are you serious
    they have sunk to new low. Next event it will be collect gold shards to synthesize 1 gold.

Comment

Originally posted by R217997143 View Post
      Dear support...
      Actually joke of support, 'cause you can't get your stuffs together...

"Tormented Necropolis

Duration: 3/24 - 3/30 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:

R2Games: S1 – S439
      Kabam: S1 – S76
      Armor Games: S1 – S7

Description: Enter the Tormented Necropolis once and be rewarded.

Rewards:

50,000 Daru
      Lvl. 2 Gem Pack x2
      Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x2
      Eggshell x1

Note: This quest may be completed once per day. "

NOT WORKING ON S422

Have a ****** nice day....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78269[/ATTACH]

not working on 416 either..wasted 3 keys for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by R217997143 View Post
        I envy those pure non-cashers..You didn't lose a thing by playing this game
        I'm glad I never spent anything on this game. With no money spent, I've been able to get to 88k br at lvl 68. I still have 17 talent upgrades to go at 68, so 100k at lvl 69 is not out of reach.

Comment

So i bought 100 boxes, gave me the mount, but i needed one event item to get me 40 mahra, bought 10 more and guess what i got another mount..
          Never had luck in the chests before lol, but now i have a mount in my invetory i cant do anything with.

I suggest a double mount exchange event

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
            Mount Tamer

Duration: 3/24 - 3/26 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
            • R2Games: S1 – S439
            • Kabam: S1 – S76
            • Armor Games: S1 – S7

Description: During the activity, get a Frost Bear Card and activate the mount to be rewarded.

Rewards:
            • Mount Training Whip x20
            • Soul Crystal x50
            • Eggshell x2

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once.
            actually thats so desperate and good and cheap and nice idk what more i wanna say

wait why is the training whip 25 this year and not 30

Comment

Wew, unless a soul crystal/MTW events will be reintroduced again this month, I think it's a pretty good time to take a break and get away from wartune 'chores' for a few weeks. Not interested in the prizes to be honest, not really worth it (and not even sure if non/light-casher can get the mount without the SC/MTW events).
              Heto (s157)
              AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

This event is clearly just a filler before new patch. Its not even worth buying the boxes for a +20 mount cause if you dont get it in the boxes at the insane price of 220 eggshells its gonna cost around 40k balens.
                No one is gonna buy the crazy overpriced bounty scroll deal in shop and since there are probably not gonna be any decent whip or sc event both these items have lost there value in game. So unless there gonna sell you 100 whips n 10 bounty scroll for 199 balens i cant see many buying those.
                On another note most new events these days i dont think many are completing like they used to do because the rewards arnt any good anymore. Its either 30-60 mahra or sep or 1 item of clothing if u manage to be on and complete all events, or its do half the events and cash a load.
                I have been playing a long time i enjoy the game but lately with so many lame events i am getting bored of it all.

Comment

I bet drop rate for frost bear is 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,1%, also they didnt waited for lucky clover event to end (1 day left for exchange on hot events), they brought another event where $$$$ are included and that says a lot.
                  Player: sunshinε
                  Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                  Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Erabonknight View Post
                    This event is clearly just a filler before new patch. Its not even worth buying the boxes for a +20 mount cause if you dont get it in the boxes at the insane price of 220 eggshells its gonna cost around 40k balens.
                    No one is gonna buy the crazy overpriced bounty scroll deal in shop and since there are probably not gonna be any decent whip or sc event both these items have lost there value in game. So unless there gonna sell you 100 whips n 10 bounty scroll for 199 balens i cant see many buying those.
                    On another note most new events these days i dont think many are completing like they used to do because the rewards arnt any good anymore. Its either 30-60 mahra or sep or 1 item of clothing if u manage to be on and complete all events, or its do half the events and cash a load.
                    I have been playing a long time i enjoy the game but lately with so many lame events i am getting bored of it all.
                    About the mount, its overpriced, but bout the bounty scroll, catch the fish or do the circuit quest to get the scrolls easy pisy!

Comment

Originally posted by jonastx View Post
                      About the mount, its overpriced, but bout the bounty scroll, catch the fish or do the circuit quest to get the scrolls easy pisy!
                      YA i do lol i also do circa which is why i have 500 bounty scrolls saved i was just pointing out that the prices are crazy on those in shop. Even whips and sc have lost there in game value since they stopped the events that were based around them.

Comment

why in the server 366 (Stone Ruins) no event Tormented Necropolis?

Comment

Originally posted by azoey23 View Post
                          why in the server 366 (Stone Ruins) no event Tormented Necropolis?
                          Have you scrolled down the events???

Comment

Originally posted by Erabonknight View Post
                            Have you scrolled down the events???
                            yeah i have sreen shot hot event in my server, and nothing TN event :'(
                            Last edited by azoey23; 03-24-2014, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Scroll window down with Hot ivent?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wewwewwewew.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	1684140 no event Tormented Necropolis

Comment

Working...
                                X