No announcement yet.

Wartune St. Patrick's Day Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_EMMA can you please tell whats an advanced magic seal box,,i seen people getting purple treasure card,,and everytime i ask no one is responding to me,,please tell

Comment

• why now very laggg.. so i need to spend more time on for playing wartune? can you fix it soon..! very difficult to play now..

Comment

• Originally posted by Blaming View Post
        R2_EMMA can you please tell whats an advanced magic seal box,,i seen people getting purple treasure card,,and everytime i ask no one is responding to me,,please tell
        Adv. Magic Seal Box is Master Summoner Kit
        AeonFlux
        Mage
        S3 Worg Lair Europe
        OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

• lols guys..this is S__M u dnt get it...if u addicted or even enjoying wasting your money here u will be poor someday and you realized how u spend more money here.....u dnt get it, they will controlled you...now you complaining about you get in 600 boxes?now you want to take your money back or either changed it into nice hades? lols...guys someday you realized this games no assurances, it will take your char, or even hacked here no more chances to send it back.........where do you go, agencies at FBI?.....time will come

Comment

• ANOTHER DISAPOINTING EVENT....!!! 1 more event like these and all the low cash player would be RETIRED

Sarafinah @s300 :cool: fastest thieft at Scarwood forest
            Medal: LORD DIVINE
            BR: 100.000
            Job: Mage
            :o im a noob and low cash player

Comment

• R2 games has nothing to do with events ************ controls what we get for events and when we get them they just copy and paste the code

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaylee1987 View Post
                R2 games has nothing to do with events ************ controls what we get for events and when we get them they just copy and paste the code
                You are so far, far away from trooth! In Chinies servers all stuff that you can buy from shop is at half price. Their events are much more easy to accomplish. They get more in current case lucky clovers, not need so much of them for rewards, and they have always SC and whip events with needed stuff (lucky clovers) so non cashers to be able to get cool stuff too. Last two months R2 developers changed both major events and they made them impossible not only for non casher, but also for low and even moderate cashers! Day after day R2 become more and more greedy and that is ruining the game! Ok, big cashers pay the bills, but if all free players and low cashers leave then big cashers will start to leave too, cuz simply they need someone to fight! Else in every server there will be max 8-10 guys and their fun will be lost too!

With current management model game is dying gradually!
                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                  You are so far, far away from trooth! In Chinies servers all stuff that you can buy from shop is at half price. Their events are much more easy to accomplish. They get more in current case lucky clovers, not need so much of them for rewards, and they have always SC and whip events with needed stuff (lucky clovers) so non cashers to be able to get cool stuff too. Last two months R2 developers changed both major events and they made them impossible not only for non casher, but also for low and even moderate cashers! Day after day R2 become more and more greedy and that is ruining the game! Ok, big cashers pay the bills, but if all free players and low cashers leave then big cashers will start to leave too, cuz simply they need someone to fight! Else in every server there will be max 8-10 guys and their fun will be lost too!

With current management model game is dying gradually!
                  agree! ..... thats what i mean...

Sarafinah @s300 :cool: fastest thieft at Scarwood forest
                  Medal: LORD DIVINE
                  BR: 100.000
                  Job: Mage
                  :o im a noob and low cash player

Comment

• 300 boxes opened - no Hades Card, 50 lucky clover - no recharge anymore

Comment

• How about sell slyph with balens or bound balens with cheap price? Because many player with low cash. GM should think about cheap price.
                      Last edited by R216425731; 03-08-2014, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• So from these events results what ? They prefer to lose 100 moderate cashers for 1 big casher ? But what happen when this big casher bored and sold all his gear and quit like exactly happen on my sv ...to buy 390 boxs and not get hades is nice , is like they say dont recharg EVER i wonder if chinise guys will made an english version so all quit for this stupid servers . They r too greed they lose more and more players because off this . Keep going like this

Comment

• idk what u saying but alot of people in my server "death runes" got 2 or more hades in only 26 boxes

Comment

• Originally posted by Aziola View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]75523[/ATTACH]
                            That's a lot of luck stones, man
                            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• there are ppl who opened 400 boxes and no hades

Comment

• Looks exciting.....ish!
                                This cruel world is filled with.... WEIRDOS AND PSCHOPATH FREAKS!

LUNARIA STORY
                                Accelen
                                My dear 28, s32, and the others, I CANNOT LOG ON FOR SOME REASON!

COME VISIT US IN [S28]CULLINA ISLES!

Comment

Working...
                                X