[Beginners]Tank Trials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Beginners]Tank Trials

So, I wanted to create a guide on something that hasn't been covered yet and that will actually be useful so today I bring you my tank trials guide, baring in mine this is my frist guide enjoy I hope you learn something new.

Firstly lets talk about the different the different tanks and how you can unlock them, each will be color coordinated, you will NEED level 35 to unlock tank trials.

Lets start off with the box highlighted in light blue.

By default you start off with the Turbo Turret and slowly through leveling you gain access to the other tanks which I will explain after I have listed and given details on each tank.

Turbo Turret
    HP: 5000
    Attack: 100
    Defense: 50
    Movement: 7
    Skill: Leech, when attacking, 10% chance to restore HP by an amount equivalent to 50% damage dealt.

Mauler (Level 6)
    HP: 6000
    Attack: 150
    Defense: 50
    Movement: 8
    Skill: Gouge, when attacking, 10% chance to deal an extra 50% damage.

Nightwolf (Level 10, Manually unlock with 1000 balens and 365 Technology)
    HP: 6500
    Attack: 170
    Defense: 60
    Skill: Immobile, when attacking, 10% chance to become stunned for 3 seconds.

Predator (Level 13, Manually unlock with 1000 balens and 915 Technology)
    HP: 7000
    Attack: 190
    Defense: 60
    Skill: Immobile, when attacking, 15% chance to become stunned for 3 seconds.

Manually unlocking tanks currently lead to a bigger advantage as you'll have the tank before everyone else though come at a cost of balens and a certain amount of technology. (green box shows how much technology you have)

So lets get into leveling, each game you play until the end wether you win or lose you gain 200 EXP.
    Level adjustments:

Lvl Points HP ATK DEF

1: 100 - - -
    2: 150 +100 +2 +1
    3: 300 +200 +4 +2
    4: 450 +300 +6 +3
    5: 650 +400 +8 +4
    6: 1000 +500 +10 +5
    7: - +600 +12 +6

Tank collectable buffs/skills.
    Starting off with my favorites:

Thunderbomb:
    200% Attack, AOE lightning spell, 1 sec cooldown.
    Laser:
    180% Attack, cooldown 1 sec.
    Napalm:
    200% Attack, cooldown 5 sec, AOE fire spell.
    Turbo Speed:
    Your tank moves faster +10 for 10 sec.
    Goddess Blessing:
    Refills your tank's health bar +1500 health.
    Agoran Shield:
    Shield for damage protection, 30 sec 1500 damage.
    Ice Spikes:
    180% Attack and 50% speed decrease, cooldown 5 sec, AOE ice spell.
    Acid Canon:
    120% Attack, Poison a tank for 12 sec, 50HP loss/3 sec, cost 2 sec, cooldown 5 sec.
    Spinal Trap:
    150% Attack and 50% chance to stun for 3 sec, cost 2 sec, cooldown 3 sec.

Each skills is randomly dropped from the timer which sets at around every 30 seconds - 1 minute.
    The only skills which cannot be dropped from the timer is the thunderbomb, which can be unlocked by killing the boss which spawns in the middle will talk about this later. Even still there are my thunderbomb drops from the death of the boss and only one holds the actual bomb, once you have the bomb you will keep it until you die which it will then drop on the ground after to players have died and dropped it the bomb will disapear.

Misc
    The red box shows the tank you're currently using this can be changed by clicking the tank you desire if you have unlocked it.
    the light brown box shows your current EXP and level aswell as your stat bonus for the level you are, the orange box shows the tanks level.
    To remove and confusion tanks do not maintain a level, levels are based on the overall thing and you don't need need to level each tank up.
    Judging from the tanks currently shows as just a lock without anything behind it looks like they will be added in a later date when someone reaches the current max level, ps please make these balanced and not balens overpowered.

BOSS
    The boss spawns at around 5-10 minutes after the game has started, he uses an AOE attack which hits a minimum of 490.
    Upon death the boss will drop the skill thunderbomb which is insane and is 100% the best skill to have and it lasts for ever aslong as you don't die.

Here is a picture of the boss, the red ring shows it's AOE attck! Dodge this as it takes a lot of your health!

Goodluck!
    I will be updating with information.

TIPS!
    #1 Always stick to one guy, try to keep your team is a solid formation moving around at all times!
    #2 Running low on health? Thats okay you can run around objects so that teams cannot kill you as they shoot the objects, I've survived extremely long using this strat.
    #3 Always when you have the chance it hit the boss as you gain points from it, make sure avoid his attack whilst doing so. One the boss is dead try to get the thunderbomb as this may/should ensure a win if used correctly.
    #4 If you are chasing someone around an objects you use try to get an AOE skill so that you can attack them from all corners.

Quote about the Thunderbomb
    Originally posted by Grazeh View Post
    Thunderbomb.

Will only spawn once the boss has been killed.
    The boss will drop serveral boxes in which some are fake and do not contain the thunderbomb.
    Thunderbomb has a 1 second cool down and is an AOE attack, you will know if you have the actual thunderbomb box as it will come up on the screen saying "*** has obtained the thunderbomb".
    As with all other skills it will replace the current skill you have or even if you have none you will obtain it.
    Once you die with the thunderbomb you will drop it under you,this will happen 2 times before the thunderbomb completetly disapears.
    The thunderbombs work like the other AoE skills. Press 'Q' to use the skill, which then brings up an AoE targeting ring on the screen (moved around by your mouse), left click where you wish to target and the area rapidly lights up with lots of lightning bolts.
    Last edited by Grazeh; 06-28-2013, 07:26 PM.
    Wartune
    (S251) Level 48.
    Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

nice guide

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
      nice guide
      Thanks, I will try to update as much as possible.
      Wartune
      (S251) Level 48.
      Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

I have a question for you thunderbomb has me with a ? mark I get it but never able to use it. If I get it how do I use it. I run around pick up two or three but never use them. do I have to have my other skill empty before picking up a thunderbomb?

Comment

Originally posted by ncdirtdigger24 View Post
          I have a question for you thunderbomb has me with a ? mark I get it but never able to use it. If I get it how do I use it. I run around pick up two or three but never use them. do I have to have my other skill empty before picking up a thunderbomb?
          Thunderbomb.

Will only spawn once the boss has been killed.
          The boss will drop serveral boxes in which some are fake and do not contain the thunderbomb.
          Thunderbomb has a 1 second cool down and is an AOE attack, you will know if you have the actual thunderbomb box as it will come up on the screen saying "*** has obtained the thunderbomb".
          As with all other skills it will replace the current skill you have or even if you have none you will obtain it.
          Once you die with the thunderbomb you will drop it under you,this will happen 2 times before the thunderbomb completetly disapears.
          Wartune
          (S251) Level 48.
          Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

* Level 7 tank: HP: +600, Atk: +12, Def: +6

* The thunderbombs work like the other AoE skills. Press 'Q' to use the skill, which then brings up an AoE targeting ring on the screen (moved around by your mouse), left click where you wish to target and the area rapidly lights up with lots of lightning bolts.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Is there friendly fire on the aoe attacks or do they only damage the enemy?

Comment

Originally posted by SusanGG View Post
                Is there friendly fire on the aoe attacks or do they only damage the enemy?
                They only damage the enemy
                Wartune
                (S251) Level 48.
                Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

do you know when the number 2 box will unlock? is it through higher level tanks? cause i can notice there is 1 then 2 but you can only use 1 as normal attack..then Q for the skill..how about number 2?

Comment

Originally posted by R28215399 View Post
                    do you know when the number 2 box will unlock? is it through higher level tanks? cause i can notice there is 1 then 2 but you can only use 1 as normal attack..then Q for the skill..how about number 2?
                    For now that is unknown, though I'd imagine in the furture players will unlock this with different tanks or a certain level, I can imagine R2 will eventually bring out new tanks.

But as of now I have no information reguarding that.
                    Wartune
                    (S251) Level 48.
                    Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

noted..thanks for the reply=)) i'll be reading your updates regularly..ty
                      by the way this is R28215399..

Comment

Originally posted by Millace View Post
                        by the way this is R28215399..
                        I guessed with your name change :P Hope this guide helps you out
                        Wartune
                        (S251) Level 48.
                        Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

and if it isn't obvious, always target opponent with lowest HP. (4v4 quickly turns into 4v3,4v2 and 4v1)

When you obtain Thunderbomb your team mates should all stand directly on top of you to make it impossible to target and lose it. (This keeps Thunderbomb in your posession and you can **** opponents longer

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                            you can **** opponents
                            Err... so we have censorship for a.ss, but not ****?
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

FYI, there are many thunderbombs that drop but only the one who gets it first will get the skill. when that one dies, then the other boxes will work. I usually eat them all up and attack the one with the thunderbomb. then try to get it from them good strategy is to cover your teammate with the thunderbomb so when they die, you pick it up and keep it in your team. It has a 1 second cooldown, so spam that sucker as often as possible
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                              X