No announcement yet.

Wartune: PvP Mage (Updated) Anti-Archer/Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can this stats skill used start from lvl 30?or it better reset after we reach lvl 40?
    i'm still hybrid now really want to use and try that stats skill T_T

Comment

• These are the top players of each classes on our server (S3 Worg Lair)

Knight
      Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.39.png
Views:	1
Size:	249.6 KB
ID:	1661775

Archer

Name:	screenshot.41.png
Size:	246.9 KB
ID:	1661776

Mage

Name:	screenshot.43.png
Size:	250.5 KB
ID:	1661777

All screenshots above were taken about a week ago, so they must have gotten stronger by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by allure32 View Post
        Im lvl 39 and i cant pass lvl 50 crypt boss. any tip for the eye? and high levels?
        Place troops in front row and yourself in center when on lv. 50+ Boss
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• Thank You pronab. i got lvl40 now... angels lvl32.

I've finally pass him. with some boost damage rune. let see where I can get now

Comment

Thank You pronab. i got lvl40 now... angels lvl32.

I've finally pass him. with some boost damage rune. let see where I can get now
            prolly 60-65 with sum luck
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• Originally posted by ProNab View Post
              prolly 60-65 with sum luck
              unfortunelly i've stop at lvl 55. one time because my angels only have heal once time.
              the other, i've fight in afk mode and forget retire RoF from the skills, and AI like use RoF.

Originally posted by MiHyun View Post

here are mine, dont worry im not shy and yeah we made a thread about it in Suggestions. Hopefully they fix the Knight + Mage weapon skins.

those stats are with my wb stats.

here are my normal stats for everyday use.

showing my astrals too, i'm currently testing crit mage, 2 lv4 crit gems on. I have lv4 mdef gems to switch when i want my raw dmg build which will be used with disable crit, +20% dmg astral
              you dont upgrade troops pdef neither mdef. is not usefull??? maybe more mdef???

Comment

• Pronab, in yr build (1s post) you are lvl 41... now you are lvl 48/50, can you put one screen shot with your build. And how are you doing in Catas and PvP??? im start thinking i need a big damage skill, dunno if you are working on that to.

Comment

• seems this thread will live for a long time, I'll add in my suggestion then

@ProNab - I suggest you add in that this build would be for non casher (no 2nd skill tree) and Damnation should/would be optional as its only situational on your server, whether you need it or not. The guide is great, i love it. my build is similar to it, but I have 2nd skill tree available, so my PvP build does more dps with heals as well

stating that, you should add in a build for casher (2nd skill tree unlocked) since most/all mages come here for guidance. if you need help on that one, pm me any questions and i'll help ya out.

overall this is a good guide, long live mages!
                  Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Pronab, in yr build (1s post) you are lvl 41... now you are lvl 48/50, can you put one screen shot with your build. And how are you doing in Catas and PvP??? im start thinking i need a big damage skill, dunno if you are working on that to.
                    Too Lazy -.- Just Ask Away What ya need and make sure you've read thru ALL Pages as there are various updates throughout this thread~

Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
                    seems this thread will live for a long time, I'll add in my suggestion then

@ProNab - I suggest you add in that this build would be for non casher (no 2nd skill tree) and Damnation should/would be optional as its only situational on your server, whether you need it or not. The guide is great, i love it. my build is similar to it, but I have 2nd skill tree available, so my PvP build does more dps with heals as well

stating that, you should add in a build for casher (2nd skill tree unlocked) since most/all mages come here for guidance. if you need help on that one, pm me any questions and i'll help ya out.

overall this is a good guide, long live mages!
                    Too lazy to write all that stuff down so just copied and pasted on the front -.- I'll get around to it when not overworked with classes and appointments~
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-12-2012, 11:10 PM. Reason: ><
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• Originally posted by Aehel View Post
                      These are the top players of each classes on our server (S3 Worg Lair)

Knight
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]25594[/ATTACH]

Archer
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]25595[/ATTACH]

Mage
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]25596[/ATTACH]

All screenshots above were taken about a week ago, so they must have gotten stronger by now.
                      POT !! D:
                      unless they had all gem lvl5-6
                      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                      NasrulEyo
                      Mage
                      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                      U can submit a here
                      My guide

Comment

• Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                        POT !! D:
                        unless they had all gem lvl5-6
                        Lv.5 Pots Maybe?
                        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• Best way to beat archer & knight: Increase your battlerating!!!

Comment

• isnt RoF maxed at 46? just curious xD

Comment

• if u want , but u might miss out something important for dungeon
                              unless u got two skill tree
                              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                              NasrulEyo
                              Mage
                              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                              U can submit a here
                              My guide

Comment

• Can tell where that "Troll Vote" came from~
                                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X