Chinese Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Wartune

So what are the changes we can expect to see in the next 6 months? I know the chinese wartune usually gets the same updates as us, but usually about 6 months before we do. So I guess what I'm asking is what do they have from their new updates that we don't?

If anyone has visited or plays Chinese Wartune, please give us some updates!

New level gear?
    New items?
    Homestead?
    New Troops?
    Last edited by Echo3; 06-27-2013, 07:42 PM.

we're patch 1.6

Chinese is patch 2.0 (going into 2.1 maybe)

Chinese makes this game, so they're always ahead.

BTW, posting updates usually gets deleted by mods (it's been done before for 1.6 patch update reviews, mods delete all of them)

That's why you don't see much people posting up updates in "other versions" (is the reason mods say to delete them)

Comment

Patch 2.0
      SkyCity
      new "Imp" as a follower. I guess "Imp" increases your stat. not sure on this one.

Patch 2.15.
      Level 80-90 Dungeons, Level 80 gear.

Currently on 2.15.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Patch 1.6 upwards :-

Increased dependance on balen usage

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
          Patch 1.6 upwards :-

Increased dependance on balen usage
          if you get info somehow, can u send me a pm with info, or if you got a link, that'd be even more appreciated

Comment

hi i would like a pm about 2.0 and 2.15 update too, guess forum is pretty communist , shhh shh! let's not talk about new updates
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

TBH they can keep the new stuff and give us auction house.
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

will there be summoner in 70 mp or not?
                BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

If there is nothing more to 1.6. Then is this 1.6 update only part 1? What is in part 2? Anyone have info on that or is this going be an R2 exclusive part or something that we should have got but never received aka auction house? or is r2 just being dumb and thought it be cool to have part 1 but don't have anymore parts after that? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                    hi i would like a pm about 2.0 and 2.15 update too, guess forum is pretty communist , shhh shh! let's not talk about new updates
                    It's fairly easy to log onto the chinese wartune and check, there aren't alot of new things. Basically, what condor said sums it up except that 80+ levels are not yet available.

I was talking about 2.15 ofcourse, 2.0 had alot of new stuff, I had created a topic about it in the past, but it was deleted.

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    If there is nothing more to 1.6. Then is this 1.6 update only part 1? What is in part 2? Anyone have info on that or is this going be an R2 exclusive part or something that we should have got but never received aka auction house? or is r2 just being dumb and thought it be cool to have part 1 but don't have anymore parts after that? lol.
                    Stop crying.
                    Last edited by winlord; 06-28-2013, 10:37 AM.

Comment

woah nice o.o

Comment

i cant speak chinese how do i check the chinese wartune?

Comment

Originally posted by wujoh View Post
                          i cant speak chinese how do i check the chinese wartune?
                          Google it.

Comment

Please, please keep it generic and follow Rule 11. All images from other versions will be removed.

11. While we do appreciate player's enthusiasm for our games, and their eagerness to get things out to the players, what might be the case in the other versions of our games that exist, may not be the case in ours, and posting information from those games can result in false expectations of our version of the game. As such, information on other versions of our games is not to be posted in the forums and will be removed when found.
                            File a ticket
                            for payment issues
                            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                              It's fairly easy to log onto the chinese wartune and check, there aren't alot of new things. Basically, what condor said sums it up except that 80+ levels are not yet available.

I was talking about 2.15 ofcourse, 2.0 had alot of new stuff, I had created a topic about it in the past, but it was deleted.

Stop crying.
                              How the hell is my post crying you dumbass LOL. Seriously dude if you're going try to troll me actually read my post. Also im stil lwaiting on your "bring me down" You keep posting retarded replies but you never actually "bring me down". Pathetic idiot. Good day. My post was asking what 1.6 had next coming since it stated part 1. No where was my post had any complaints or "crying" to me you are just stalking my posts to try to troll but fail at it. Go home idiot.

Comment

Working...
                              X