Heroic Trials- (?°?°??? ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroic Trials- (?°?°??? ???

Work on your traps and whatever you call it because it teleported me to here v
    Attached Files

really you go stuck huh

Comment

Originally posted by pro132 View Post
      Work on your traps and whatever you call it because it teleported me to here v
      im ever like that too and cant do anymore so just relog again

Comment

What the hell is this heroic trials bug?!?!?!? Omg i just waited for a very long time for it to open and then i'll just get stuck on road block for like 3 mins on the event? why isn't it fixed?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by jelsuweng View Post
          What the hell is this heroic trials bug?!?!?!? Omg i just waited for a very long time for it to open and then i'll just get stuck on road block for like 3 mins on the event? why isn't it fixed?!?!
          We'll need video documentation of the issue for this to be fixed. If you or someone else is willing to create the video and uploaded to youtube I will be happy to get this issue resolved for you and other players, but I will need video documentation to show how the issue works. Thank you, and happy gaming!
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X