Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Troubles logging in with client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troubles logging in with client

for the last 2 days I have been having troubles logging in via client. I have tried everything I can think of to get it to work properly but when I try to log in I get this notification. Screen shot is included. I get this notification for hours before I am finally able to log in. Please help fix this issue as soon as you can.
    This happens every time I try to log in or refresh the page.

Originally posted by Jura_Byakko View Post
    for the last 2 days I have been having troubles logging in via client. I have tried everything I can think of to get it to work properly but when I try to log in I get this notification. Screen shot is included. I get this notification for hours before I am finally able to log in. Please help fix this issue as soon as you can.
    I am also having the same problem as my husband with my account. Also my husband accidentally posted the SS of my screen instead of his but he has the same screen every time he tries to log in. We have no problems logging in to our other games through R2. Please help us with this issue as soon as you can. Thank you

Comment

I have notified the team of the issues you're experiencing, but please submit a ticket with support. The team will need to look into your account and see if there is an underlying issue causing your login issues. Thank you!
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Having same issue right now, server 26
        Char: Rice
        Class: Knight
        Guild: Tempest

Comment

I am having the same issue and i have already sent a ticket. Nothing has been done and its been over 24hrs. I even have points on my character sitting Server 60

Comment

Thank you for reporting this. I need all players' names and servers, please!
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
              Thank you for reporting this. I need all players' names and servers, please!
              Server: Server 60 Stone Landing
              Character name: TJ

Comment

even after the maintenance, the issue is still going on.

Comment

Still can't connect to server.

Server: Server 26 Witchmoor Swamp
                  Character: Server 26 Rice

Comment

Server: Server 6 Windshear Peaks
                    Character: Server 6 Maha
                    Husbands Charachter: Server 6 Sato

Comment

Please, when logging on to the browser wait 10 seconds before clicking the "cancel" option on the popup reminding you to install the client immediately bypassing the popup causes the game to be unable to load appropriately. I do not have a solution for Client users directly. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you!

In regards to your servers and names, all players who have provided their information have been forwarded to the team!
                      Last edited by *Minori*; 12-30-2020, 03:41 PM.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Please, when logging on to the browser wait 10 seconds before clicking the "cancel" option on the popup reminding you to install the client immediately bypassing the popup causes the game to be unable to load appropriately. I do not have a solution for Client users directly. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you!

In regards to your servers and names, all players who have provided their information have been forwarded to the team!
                        Thank you Minori this helps for now, hope client gets fixed soon though and updated to allow for alts
                        Last edited by *Minori*; 12-30-2020, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeglironion View Post

Thank you Minori this helps for now, hope client gets fixed soon though and updated to allow for alts
                          You're welcome! We're still waiting to hear back on any new information regarding the client.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

hello hello i can't log in its been 2 days help anyone help ?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by celvin1411 View Post
                              hello hello i can't log in its been 2 days help anyone help ?

Please, try the information below:

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                              X