soul stats not listed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soul stats not listed

The physical and magical damage reduction I get from soul doesn't show up on my character's stats.

You can see in this screenshot that I'm a knight with damage reduction from skills, and wearing nothing that's all that's listed, not my damage reduction from souls, leading me to wonder if I even get it.

Comment

The image in your screenshot is showing your defense is being increased by 4%. This is not damage reduction. The 2 skills located directly above and below called Stability or Flexibility will provide you with damage reduction.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I forgot to click on one of those, but I have the two knight passives that reduce damage by 15% each, and several soul levels that reduce damage.

Comment

I see a skill on the Protection skill tree called Earth's Blessing that providing 10% when maxed and a 2nd skill called Steroids that provides 15% damage reduction when maxed resulting in a total of 25% damage reduction. This is less than what's shown in your original screenshot.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X