Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

soul stats not listed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R233300702
    started a topic soul stats not listed

soul stats not listed

The physical and magical damage reduction I get from soul doesn't show up on my character's stats.

• *Minori*
    replied
    I see a skill on the Protection skill tree called Earth's Blessing that providing 10% when maxed and a 2nd skill called Steroids that provides 15% damage reduction when maxed resulting in a total of 25% damage reduction. This is less than what's shown in your original screenshot.

Leave a comment:

• R233300702
    replied
    I forgot to click on one of those, but I have the two knight passives that reduce damage by 15% each, and several soul levels that reduce damage.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    The image in your screenshot is showing your defense is being increased by 4%. This is not damage reduction. The 2 skills located directly above and below called Stability or Flexibility will provide you with damage reduction.

Leave a comment:

• R233300702
    replied
    You can see in this screenshot that I'm a knight with damage reduction from skills, and wearing nothing that's all that's listed, not my damage reduction from souls, leading me to wonder if I even get it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X