Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i lagged out during a main quest and now i cant do my main quests, what can i do

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i lagged out during a main quest and now i cant do my main quests, what can i do

I was in the middle of the mission to get my fragarach mold where normally you would be trasnsported to a quest instance where you cant go in on yourself, i lagged out and disconnected from the server, by the way i should mention i am the guy that uploaded that youtube video about the rubber band like effect lag, since i disconnected from the server i cant go back to that instance, i cant continue my quest and i cant abandon it to retake it

• *Minori*
    replied
    You're welcome! Happy gaming.

Leave a comment:

• R29159825
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
    Please, try re-entering the location using the NPC Remmington (Weapons Vendor) located in Starglade. If this does not work for you'll need to submit a ticket with support for further assistance.
    it worked, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Please, try re-entering the location using the NPC Remmington (Weapons Vendor) located in Starglade. If this does not work for you'll need to submit a ticket with support for further assistance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X