Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Server!] [S35] Flaming Cliffs - Going Live 9/26 at 22:00 EDT

Greetings Heroes,

We are pleased to announce that our newest server S35 Flaming Cliffs (US East) is going to be live on September 26th at 22:00 EDT / 19:00 PDT / September 27th 02:00 GMT / 10:00 GMT+8, and we've got some special activities lined up for its launch.

See you in Flaming Cliffs!
    Last edited by *Minori*; 09-26-2018, 12:36 AM. Reason: Incorrect Dates.

no server : fail start damn

Comment

zzzzz zzzzz zzzz
      you failed to amuse me

Comment

why no start?

I've waited a long time
        Last edited by *Minori*; 09-26-2018, 04:14 AM. Reason: Please, use edit function.

Comment

come rly 46 min pass and no server ???will ever start..or we can go sleep?

Comment

ok befter dont make news open server if no rdy to open rly 1h delay ... **** it

Comment

im sleep now

Comment

we ******* lose point events ..now need w8 2 weeks for new point event **** off ...i quit no worth play this game if they cant even open server in time ...

rly who the **** is admin go **** off and close this game.

Comment

they say on 2 am gmt .. now 1h .pass and still w8 for what ..go Maintenance rly they are retards!

Comment

al last tell us when start dont make us w8 here and server fail to open .

Comment

I have notified the devs of the problem. Please, be patient while waiting. Thank you.

Update: The post dates were incorrect, and the server will be live on the 26th of September. I apologize for any inconvenience.
                      Last edited by *Minori*; 09-26-2018, 12:32 AM.
                      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                      Forum Rules are located here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Ty Minori, I'm a 6 year vet and am waiting for this launch. I see S793 so how do I get to S35?

Comment

There is no s793 in CS1 or CS2 you're probably on wartune or something.

Comment

Working...
                          X