X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R21773803
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
    I am welcome to hearing and forwarding some suggestions on what the compensation should be, but I cannot guarantee that's what will be provided.
    10 free levels
    10000 xtals
    100 health orb
    100 mana orb
    10000 soul shard
    10000 purified crystal
    100 fse
    100 bse
    1000 hw
    1000 ew
    1000 off every wing
    new funds event
    not everyone here is a old player so when making this packs it must be fair to all players not just the people who cash all tho even if u did my pack still would not be good enough for compansation

Leave a comment:

• R21773803
    replied
    Originally posted by reginejagonase View Post
    Since much has already been said regarding compensations, I'd like to make an additional request in line with that, I'd like R2/devs to be more transparent on what they plan for CS2/CS as well. This HTML5 conversion question has gone on for long (going as far back to 2017), please stop beating around the bush and give a straight answer, instead of giving last minute answers (this is for R2/devs). For me, this is really the much bigger problem instead of the game's temporary un-playability.
    wont happen thats all i need to tell you i work in games and are a game dev they wont do it or they wont make a platform like the old mini client they had its just too much work for them all for only 2000 people at the most that play cs2 most servers here your lucky to have 3-4 players and not the same player with 3-4 alts my server has about 5-6 people it takes them 1 week almost to fix a bug they created from an event so for them to fully re code the game i think not stop spending your cash now or move to a new game that has more support and is more stable

hope you all have a good day peace out

Leave a comment:

• Hachiro
    replied
    The dev's are still working on resolving the server instability issues with CRS2.

Leave a comment:

• Aszira
    replied
    Since much has already been said regarding compensations, I'd like to make an additional request in line with that, I'd like R2/devs to be more transparent on what they plan for CS2/CS as well. This HTML5 conversion question has gone on for long (going as far back to 2017), please stop beating around the bush and give a straight answer, instead of giving last minute answers (this is for R2/devs). For me, this is really the much bigger problem instead of the game's temporary un-playability.
    I agree as well. I would love to know what they plan to do because if they are planning to close CS2, I would rather take my money elsewhere. CS2 is literally the only reason (Outside of you fantastic people and Forum Mods), that I still associate with R2.

(EDIT: I can't English right now. Lack of sleep and coffee is murdering my ability to type.)

Leave a comment:

• amie46552
    replied
    yes THIS 100% THIS !!! especially for those who have invested sooooooooo much money into this game give a heads up what your plans are...

Leave a comment:

• reginejagonase
    replied

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeglironion View Post

Soul Shards, Divine Feathers, Promethean Feathers or PUC/APUC would be nice
    Thank you for the suggestion! I will forward it to the team.

Note: All suggestions need to be items that can be placed inside of a pack. Please, keep in mind that these are only suggestions, and does not guarantee this will happen.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 01-26-2020, 06:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• amie46552
    replied
    I am welcome to hearing and forwarding some suggestions on what the compensation should be, but I cannot guarantee that's what will be provided.
    My suggestions are 90% sale, Soul Shards, Crystals, Puc/Apuc unbound, Divine Feathers, Promethean Feathers both unbound, a new event where u get points for cashing and points for spending xtals in the same week. I for know that it needs to be pretty big considering how long this has gone on and how little information we have been given.
    Originally posted by amie46552 View Post

My suggestions are 90% sale, Soul Shards, Crystals, Puc/Apuc unbound, Divine Feathers, Promethean Feathers both unbound, a new event where u get points for cashing and points for spending xtals in the same week. I for know that it needs to be pretty big considering how long this has gone on and how little information we have been given.
    actually being able to trade ews and other wing types in for exchange like cs1 would be great too
    Last edited by *Minori*; 01-26-2020, 06:13 PM. Reason: Posts Merged.

Leave a comment:

• Aeglironion
    replied
    Soul Shards, Divine Feathers, Promethean Feathers or PUC/APUC would be nice

Another good compensation would be to change Spirit Nova dungeon so that all the mobs/bosses can be killed at once as soon as they spawn (without the need to heard each one to it's specific killing pad which btw is the most tedious thing I've ever done which makes me never want to run it ever again!) and pixie not removed lol
    Last edited by Aeglironion; 01-26-2020, 02:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• drolly
    replied
    90% sale would do

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied

Leave a comment:

• time_to_die
    replied
    As someone said above, I don't think they could fully compensate us for all we have missed out on.

Personally I've been stuck in Starglade since this began, I can't easily change maps without multiple relogs, I can't enter events like Crystal Ladder because of the horrendous lag and even if I could, my backpack is stuffed full of Demon Hunter Pearls that I can't move to my alt cos I haven't been able to trade since the start of this problem. How on earth can I be compensated for not being able to do anything at all for days on end?

Just please, PLEASE, don't give me useless items that I can farm in 10 minutes and have no use for anyway. That would simply be insulting.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 01-26-2020, 12:52 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language.

Leave a comment:

• Klinkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Yamgi View Post
    I like how in Cs1 you can still win free crystals during first 2 weeks of server opening, but they never thought to add it to cs2. Everyone should be compensated 10k crystal tbh. My frag weapon is still missing the class skill for beastmasters. I have sent tickets and posted it on forums for years and still nothing has been done. If this happened in any other game, they would of had that fixed during the next maintenance and gave everyone who played that class a compensation pack obtaining valuable items. Oh another thing. CS1 can enchant to lvl 24, we go up to 18, but only if you are vip10. I would say that R2 actually rethink this whole vip system. 10k USD to be able to enchant to 18 and then what is it 5x therion from the rewards menu? Like come on, that much money should be able to obtain some kinda passive vip10 buff that increases all stats by idk 100%? 10% per vip lvl
    Their ticket system is broken, i had a toon in Cs1 that never got the "Im no bird" title and i have been sending tickets with no response and it has been broken for years. And a char i had locked out, sent lots of tickets never got a response. But this was years ago

Leave a comment:

• Yamgi
    replied
    I like how in Cs1 you can still win free crystals during first 2 weeks of server opening, but they never thought to add it to cs2. Everyone should be compensated 10k crystal tbh. My frag weapon is still missing the class skill for beastmasters. I have sent tickets and posted it on forums for years and still nothing has been done. If this happened in any other game, they would of had that fixed during the next maintenance and gave everyone who played that class a compensation pack obtaining valuable items. Oh another thing. CS1 can enchant to lvl 24, we go up to 18, but only if you are vip10. I would say that R2 actually rethink this whole vip system. 10k USD to be able to enchant to 18 and then what is it 5x therion from the rewards menu? Like come on, that much money should be able to obtain some kinda passive vip10 buff that increases all stats by idk 100%? 10% per vip lvl
    Last edited by Yamgi; 01-25-2020, 06:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aszira
    replied
    Originally posted by R296303557 View Post

i recomend the compensastion to be actual crystal that would be a really good way to pay us all back.
    Haha the day R2 compensates us with Crystals will be the day they close the game down. R2 will probably give us something we can gather easily. Like Heroic Wings and Mount Upgrade Tokens. I just hope for once that they actually give us useful items.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X