Emergency Maintenance 01/23 12:00am EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
    Folks, don't get your hopes up too high on the compensation packs. Remember when CS1 had this rollback issue last August that caused the server to rollback to 1 week earlier and lost of items farmed plus the incident when lots of alt/storage toons with months to years worth of farmed items accidentally deleted, there were compensations alright, but it was NOWHERE near the amount players lost. Majority of the lost toons with tons of items were not restored. Personally, I got a few gpow, ew, ss (compensation) in exchange for several stacks of ews, gmuts,ss, corr packs, chi stuff and other shards/items that I lost (some players lost way more than what I have lost). So, I don't know reading all these comp suggestions make me shake my head in disbelief, you guys honestly think R2 will give out such compensation packs generously?
    Yea... I don't believe for one second the compensation R2 will give will be anywhere near useful. You summed up how R2 treats it's players literally with your story. That is how they treat everyone, in every game they own.

Comment

The issues with CS1 and CS2 are completely different. How they are handled and what compensation will be provided once we receive the information. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I'm sorry Minori, I really find that hard to believe, CS1 and CS2 are both run by the same publisher (and who knows might even be the same devs), I'll just leave it at that.

For R2, I hope you compensate these folks patiently waiting "properly."

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
          I'm sorry Minori, I really find that hard to believe, CS1 and CS2 are both run by the same publisher (and who knows might even be the same devs), I'll just leave it at that.

For R2, I hope you compensate these folks patiently waiting "properly."
          compensation would be getting the game fixed. so i can click my buttons without any issues...
          Cs2
          MsVermillion [(s18)]
          Ranger

Comment

Updates regarding server issues are located here
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
            X