Guild: None Yet o.o
    Class:Paladin

Comment

• -_-" this is you Gratz event,.

Comment

• **** game waiting 5 month,only 5 gmut per day, **** Gm
        with boring game.

Comment

• First game ever who promote/encourage multi account... can you explain us why only 5 attempt ??

Comment

• answer it, This is you fun Game ?
            you make any player angry with this event only 5 per day, & 1 try need 30++

Comment

• total ********!

Comment

• you dont want players to abuse alts but you are giving the players to do so!!! more alts, more lag! until now the server are unstable with lot of lags and loading page errors and now you adding another reason to have lots of alt around the server?!!! total **!

Comment

• please gm make that unli so unfair that still not get Hellwing the others already get hellwing cause they still unli before

Comment

• I usually spend money on this game 100's+ a month, but this has gone too far. I will suck it up and make many alts, but my question that I would love to be answered is : Why do you want more people to make more alts to get what they want in this game?

Comment

• gm will not bother you, it's useless

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                        Duration: 10/11 – 10/17 11:59 PM (Server Time)
                        Server: All Servers

Description: Are extra Mount Upgrade Tokens taking up valuable space in your inventory? Bring them to the Quartermaster in Starglade and exchange them for Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens. You may make this exchange five times a day and it is available for Lvl. +30 players.

Mount Upgrade Token x 5 + 3 Gold = Greater Mount Upgrade Token x 1
                        You disappointed me I thought you we're cool, I guess I am wrong
                        Last edited by DevilzRed; 10-11-2012, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• 5 a day it dont even add up to 1 attempt over the whole week for hellwing another failed attempt by r2games remove the cap and you are onto a winner
                          PETS : DK FL super demon super angel teeka bald eagle baby demon baby angel
                          SERVER: Angel Island
                          TOON TYPE: knight
                          GUILD: (S23) Shadow
                          GUILD POSITION: assistant GM

Comment

• GM Pm me, he said after a reset will be unlimited Gmut Exchange
                            TY GM @@

Comment

• Originally posted by R2884764 View Post
                              GM Pm me, he said after a reset will be unlimited Gmut Exchange
                              TY GM @@
                              Why get ppl's hopes up like that, they won't do such a thing. Plz don't do it again

Comment

• All Please, say thank to GM

Comment

Working...
                                X