Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mtdew1234
    replied
    yea we need event to get sands of time a free outfit of our choise and maybe chothes for goold and instead of just a pic changer have a 40g class changer it changes ur class to what ever one u pic but dont rebirth u it keeps ur lvl and after refresh u have a mage or ranger maybe and have the skill points done to place them ^.^ love that event already and make dexter have lower prices lol

Leave a comment:

• dark887
    replied
    hope the gmut event comes next week and not in this one..haven't saved enough to get a hellwing yet -.-

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Hey, a guy that loves Halloween as much as me can dream! lol

Leave a comment:

• Evlasn
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
    Does this mean I was right and Halloween is coming? xD
    i dont think it will happen xD

Leave a comment:

• sebastian1988
    replied
    This is awesome, never thought that the Magic 8 Ball would return as a Game Master :P

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Originally posted by The Magic 8 Ball View Post
    Crystal Saga players, I have returned to let you all know, that the one called Stormaggedon is not offering you a Treat, but instead is trying to Trick you.
    Does this mean I was right and Halloween is coming? xD

Leave a comment:

• tcatlin
    replied
    Originally posted by R22399559 View Post
    new server west pls )
    there is a new server

Leave a comment:

• R22399559
    replied
    new server west pls )

Leave a comment:

• Codawg211
    replied
    Crystal Saga players, I have returned to let you all know, that the one called Stormaggedon is not offering you a Treat, but instead is trying to Trick you.
    The last time I asked the Magic 8 Ball a question, it ended badly lol. If it's a trick, I do hope it involves pie. ^-^

Leave a comment:

• Darklynn
    replied
    Please R2 can you do something about all the DCing thats going on its getting ridicules i dont care about events or anything else at this point because i keep getting DCed all the time

Leave a comment:

• jcatlin2
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
    Ladder quests! xD
    I dunno. Just guessing xD
    they did a ladder event a few weeks ago doubt it will be that

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    trick o.o
    well let's see, he said that it's an event we've been waiting for but it's not gmut and not halloween. I wonder which part we're being tricked on. Is it that it's not an event we're waiting for? It's not that it isn't gmut (so it would be gmut)? or is it we're getting a halloween event early?

The suspense continues!!!

Leave a comment:

• xDemise
    replied
    I heard that the GMUT event was going to be either this week or next... I'd actually assumed that they would let us get scarier mounts for the week of Halloween Too bad, I didn't save enough gold...

Leave a comment:

• xDemise
    replied
    Stormaggedon, will you be compensating the servers that were shut down for quite some time?

Leave a comment:

• The Magic 8 Ball
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X