Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Methinks it's time for the magic 8 ball to make an appearance and give us more hints!

Come on...part of the fun is trying to see who can have the best guess at the next event ^^

Is it a new noncash mount? (though that'd just encourage people to ask for gmut event more and more....But it is something that's been asked a lot)

Leave a comment:

• xDemise
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
    Ladder quests! xD
    I dunno. Just guessing xD
    I'm not really a fan of Ladder quests and some players have been looking forward to these events for some time now according to Stormaggedon.

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Halloween events and such are going to be around the 25th. As for this week, its going to be another light week, but I think one of the activities is one some of players have been looking forward to for sometime.

And now to sit back and see how many of you mistakenly think I'm talking about gmuts.

Leave a comment:

• xDemise
    replied
    Originally posted by shinigami_kun View Post
    Just got my Gold Burner FL (burnt 90 eggs/34plat), so hoping for a MC event to get my DK now xD
    I'm still working on my FL, Tried 20 eggs so far and they cost 20g each on my server...

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Ladder quests! xD
    I dunno. Just guessing xD

Leave a comment:

• shinigami_kun
    replied
    Just got my Gold Burner FL (burnt 90 eggs/34plat), so hoping for a MC event to get my DK now xD

Leave a comment:

• xRedeemed
    replied
    Originally posted by jcatlin2 View Post
    its not i gmut event i get it but whats up with the bunny npc in craigstone
    Originally posted by NovaWolf View Post
    Bertha the anxious mother? (I think that's her name) she's just some random npc with no use (as far as I can tell) so far. But shes been there for a while, so I don't see why r2 would suddenly do something with her.
    She was there for last years Christmas Event, R2 just haven't removed her yet, she might be there for this years event aswell..

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Originally posted by jcatlin2 View Post
    hey storm when are they gonna put the pet soul in effect? i think my BA with soul upgrade would be insane!
    O.O maybe that's it?! That definitely counts as something people have been asking for for a while.

Leave a comment:

• jcatlin2
    replied
    hey storm when are they gonna put the pet soul in effect? i think my BA with soul upgrade would be insane!

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    Originally posted by loove04 View Post
    is there a merge tomorrow? >.<
    Merges are always done on Tuesday mornings. Furthermore, I haven't heard any information about upcoming server merges, so as far as I know nothing is planned for the immediate future. Granted, that could change tomorrow, but for right now there are no planned merges.

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    WTB> More bag and Vault Pages, pls ^_~

Leave a comment:

• jasonmckenna
    replied
    even with the yellow fine print it may be a hint that there will be a gmut event , storm is just trying to throw us off,,, y else would he say that ? i havent seen a message about gmut ever from storm so maybe he just messing with us and there will be a gmut event

Leave a comment:

• NovaWolf
    replied
    But pixies are only for scion and eidolon... The new server would have no befenits unless they can get scion in a week or save pixie crystals for later (depends on how you would get it)

Leave a comment:

• jcatlin2
    replied
    Pixie event!!!! Pixie upgrade crystals so hard to come by!!!!

Leave a comment:

• NovaWolf
    replied
    Bertha the anxious mother? (I think that's her name) she's just some random npc with no use (as far as I can tell) so far. But shes been there for a while, so I don't see why r2 would suddenly do something with her.

Leave a comment:

• jcatlin2
    replied
    its not i gmut event i get it but whats up with the bunny npc in craigstone

Leave a comment:

Working...
X