X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reinviting
    replied
    Originally posted by elsuplado View Post
    does the stats stack? errr i mean like for level 1 it gives +20 str on level 2 it gives +25 does it become 45 at level 2 or just 25?
    Originally posted by reinviting View Post
    ^ what i also like about it. Either a pc or a particle so it's a win-win.

-stuff above-

2) The stats do not stack. 1->2 is only a 5 point increase in stats and such. Kind assuming this because I gained 1 ms oppose to 2 when upgrading. Also fun fact crit = crit. Not crit %, not crit dmg, just crit xP.

-stuff below-
    Guessing it doesn't from the movespeed

Leave a comment:

• elsuplado
    replied
    does the stats stack? errr i mean like for level 1 it gives +20 str on level 2 it gives +25 does it become 45 at level 2 or just 25?

Leave a comment:

• mijkol
    replied
    NOPE, after relog my stats are still the same as befor getting a lvl on holy favor

Leave a comment:

• mijkol
    replied
    It doesnt seem to work. i completed lvl1 but i didnt get any stats at all. ill relog to see if that helps and let u guys know, plz also pay attention to your stats when completing a lvl

Leave a comment:

• PureLily
    replied
    The auras for this are, and have been for quite a while, posted on the cs wiki under my blog. Search crystal ball under blogs on the crystal saga wiki to view them

Leave a comment:

• reinviting
    replied
    ^ what i also like about it. Either a pc or a particle so it's a win-win.

Btw this is what I gain so far in term of knowledge(feel free to correct or add):
    1) The holy favor does not reset after getting the next node which is nice. You get the stats along the way so much more managable than I previously thought.
    2) The stats do not stack. 1->2 is only a 5 point increase in stats and such. Kind assuming this because I gained 1 ms oppose to 2 when upgrading. Also fun fact crit = crit. Not crit %, not crit dmg, just crit xP.
    3) Depending on how please he is, seems to be offsetting for me. Seems to be random on the points you get despite where you stand in offering. I could be wrong though. Although I would still try to do 45(30 + 10 +5) at a time. Or max of what you can in a day.
    4) The particle only drops from bosses(even indigo figure that). Eh is kinda iffy. I believe since it's either pc or particle, but eh drops pc 100%, then particle has a 0% chance to drop. Although some says it has, others disproved it a bit, or extremely bad luck, who knows.
    5) Cost seems to vary a bit, but totally possible for a noncasher to do well if they do all their dungeons (especially during 2x.)
    If you choose to cash, 10 crystal = 1 point more or less; in other words 1 particle:1 point. Although you have a chance to get two. For example, both me and my friend got dissatisfied with zeus using 5x particle. However, I got 6 points, he only got 5.
    6) I'm only at 2 but no aura atm. However, it seems you get an aura every 5 levels(5/10/15.) There's been claims that the aura size increase as you level 5->6->7 and so on.

Think I covered some questions. if you have any more I'll try my best to answer.

Leave a comment:

• chaoswars
    replied
    love the new system and the pc drops but could use more vault room now that pc drop are hi cant keep feading my mounts pc

Leave a comment:

• matt1990
    replied
    chacter rebirth time holi favor status?????

Leave a comment:

• ChesePie
    replied
    Well for once, i love the new system and the events also love the new PC drops thank you r2

Leave a comment:

• KitN_Bloodwell
    replied
    You know, the more you all ask for simple things like more inventory space the less time they will spend on new features that us older players are actually waiting on (new rebirth for example). Out of the 500+ days I've been playing I've only had a problem with cluttered inventory once. Let them actually work on new things instead of asking for more and more of what we already have

Leave a comment:

• afwazaq
    replied
    ty , but i didnt want to hear that answer huhuhu

Leave a comment:

• ChesePie
    replied
    Like tenets i think it replaces them....

Leave a comment:

• afwazaq
    replied
    do the bonuses stack or r replaced by the bonuses of higher lv?

Leave a comment:

• R2349858
    replied
    Originally posted by NaturaI View Post
    I have a bone to pick about this system...
    I have lvl 3 holy favor... Now you said it gives additional stats... At level 3, should I get the stats from level 1 and level 2? Or just level 3?
    Seeing as level 1 increase your movement speed by 1, level 2 by 2, level 3 by 3, you can check if you remember your movement speed before you did any work on holy favor, if its increased by 3 then you got only stats of level 3 holy favor, if its increased by 6 you got stats from all previous levels too.

It should be like that at least :P
    Last edited by R2349858; 09-18-2014, 11:30 AM. Reason: Because I can

Leave a comment:

• ChesePie
    replied
    more vault pages and inv pages please

Leave a comment:

Working...
X