Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server Instability Compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Instability Compensation

Dear Crystal Saga players,

We apologize for the instability with our servers recently which led to a few being shutdown. As compensation, A 3-day 2x EXP buff and a 3-day 2x drop rate buff will be activated on S3, S17, S26, S32, S37, S41, S49 and S61. This will last from October 24th to October 26th. Thank you for your understanding and continued support!

R2games

And what about server S13? It's merged with S61, but we couldn't log in for hours as well. And when we finally were able to, was all of 5 minutes before it went again, AND people lost upgrades they had done, log in bonus they claimed that day that suddenly never seemed to happen, a fat lot of good a 3 day 2x buff is going to do when you don't need experience.
    Name: (DN1)Nakor
    Guild: (S26)FTW
    Pets: Burning Angel, Fire Lord, Teeka, Demon King, Dark Reaper, Gobbles, Bonosaurus

Comment

Looool, fail! Give something better -.-
      Last edited by Reverie; 10-24-2014, 10:45 AM. Reason: Yeah, no.

Comment

The compensatory buffs will appear for everyone in the merged server, regardless of whether or not your server was included in this thread. It's much like Seignior, except activated by the GMs. With that said, as mediocre as this compensation is, I'm going to say, "It's better than nothing."

Comment

this is so bunk, most of us are already maxed level, this compensation pack will have no benefit for us.

Comment

While you are at it Give us a merge pls
            --------------------------------
            Mhe - 80 Ranger
            The Necropolis

Visit, read and give feedback :
            Last update : 26.02

Ranting on forums how bad everything is

Comment

what about my therions? I lost 236 for exact amount,left 0 in my backpack, i need full compensation
              S13 Kuraparoko
              Scion
              Priest

Comment

Server connectivity issues should not result in a loss of items. If you've checked your inventory, vault, and temp storage and still cannot locate your supposed items, you may file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Include your server number, IGN, a list of the item(s) you think you lost, how many you think you lost, and any applicable screenshots. The GMs will review your case from there to see where your items apparently went.

Comment

be happy cuz u have this buff....S70 was down 1 day when was merge and nothing rewards

Comment

did this actually happen ?
                    i never seen it on
                    ign stegzy
                    guild ftw
                    pets to many

Comment

soooo i take it no compensation for the bugged floors in ladder and the tons of cupons i had to spend on health orbs to pass them? or how bout the horrible shame of dying on floors so low that alts can solo them

Comment

The issue regarding Ladder has already been addressed by the GMs here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1153589.

Comment

I haven't even realized there was a compensation. But yeah, it sucks and compensates for nothing that was lost. Sad.

Comment

addressing an issue means something was done yet still even invulnerable effect after entering doesnt work on the bugged floors so yes that means they are indeed "bugged"

Comment

Reverie can you please ask the devs to confirm that it is intentional that characters get killed even though its says they are invulnerable until they move on a floor. I just cannot understand why it would say that you are invulnerable if you are not. Something needs changing!

Comment

Working...
                              X