Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 03/05 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2Tartarus View Post
    The ticket system is the way to go if you wish to contact the R2 support.
    Thats just the way it is.

And i think those people who were able to exploit it were lucky i suppose.
    but as Reverie stated, you are best to complain at the staff that answers the tickets. Ranting here won't get you much further.
    So you call us stupid since we didn't! That's it?? I already explained above that there's been 3weeks and no response whatsoever! Seems R2 wanna hide another thing under the carpet as usually!

Comment

man will u quit your bloody whining it wont do u any good!!!!

Comment

Dude i'm not stupid to get ripped off and stand in the corner like nothing happened! If you think that is whining bear with me or don't read me!

Comment

Its great that you fixed the bug with the imbue system but you cant tell that heraldry seals are imbued from the heraldry menu. you need to remove them and view seals in your inventory to see which ones you have imbued.
          Is the +0 for the percentage stats attack speed and crit damage normal or a bug?
          Level 160 Nature Ranger. Kongregate

Comment

Have a look here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....E-Imbue-System already reported!

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
              So you produce a bug on your way to make a guide on imbue system, then after it was reported immediately you take no action and let players exploit it, thus making unfairness amongst players! And in the end you still ask to do your job and report you the players you did so?! So what's your job??!! Where's your actions upon a problem that you created in the first place?! So now i got to pay 500$/ or farm for a 6months to compete with people that got em for free/not work at all cause of you??? I call it that stealing!! And you still dare to speak to me for formalities?! (things that i've done 3weeks ago and nothing was done)
              Enough get me someone who got the authority to speak about it and not forward me!
              I did what? You think that because I made a guide that I produced the bug? Nope. Pretty sure that is NOT possible. LOL Thanks for your creative thoughts though.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

No the bug was there already while you were making your guide. Think he was saying developers made the bug so you can make your guide easier which I doubt they would do...

Only one positive thing is that this bug wont effect gameplay a lot like some other bugs that happened before. But If there was anything I learned from the bugs in the past is that I should abuse it till they fix it, nothing serious going to happen, you will still get to keep the progress you made while using the bug and even if you get banned its going to be for 1 or 2 months, when you come back you continue playing like it never happened. I'm just disappointed because when there was patch notes on Feb 2nd I could see that we will have 3 weeks of same boring events again, so I took a break from this boring game. Then when I came back people told me about the imbue bug but sadly it was already fixed and I couldn't abuse it, now I have to play catch up with them, but that's impossible because I find doing dungeons waste of time whit such low drops rates, and I'm not planning to spend any more money on this game any time soon.

Can we get the bug for 1 more week please? So all players can benefit from it? Its only fair. < Obvious joke, I know that's not going to happen.

Comment

Kay i try to do the "formal procedures" and report players that abusing bug. Want to see what will happen cause some of them is a big contributor, will r2 do something to them?

But apparently r2 already preventing it by removing "report player" from the ticket category. Smart r2..

And is this means r2 already give up to mallmmo??

Comment

SO the BEASTMATSER will be stuck with BUGS forever or what?
                    ALWAYS READY TO HELP ALL MY FRIENDS

IGN: Ranjith
                    SERVER:S79 Now

Comment

My god a mount for 99999999999999 crystal!

Comment

need to make it that every nether is seperate for every party otherwise people will just control the event so no one else can do it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrenian View Post
                          need to make it that every nether is seperate for every party otherwise people will just control the event so no one else can do it!!
                          Do take into consideration that The Nether is a PvP event -- it's not going to be fair. Stronger players will have the advantage; that's just the way competition works.

Comment

well its not competition when u think u the only person who deserves it and says other people dont deserve to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrenian View Post
                              well its not competition when u think u the only person who deserves it and says other people dont deserve to do it

That's just some ones opinion.

Comment

Ok so i purchased xtal then i spent it, Why can i not receive rewards from the quartermaster? That option just doesn't exist for me..

Comment

Working...
                                X