Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aseddadaSEC
    replied
    Ok so patches dont affect you, that is nice to know that you could play your game without any patches. Patches affect all players, but most of them where the bugs have been fixed only affect certain ones but they are still important. And I am not disagreeing that the players are upset with the lack of events recently, my statements were to get people to stop making far stretches to the fact that CS is gonna close because we have not had any events. And there is certainly no reason to come on the forums and bash R2 staff and be rude to one another. But, some people have no other mode when expressing their concerns or issues than rudeness i suppose. Could we have had the events sure, but they seemed to think that putting their time into trying to get some of the more important bugs fixed a priority. Hopefully R2 will see the dissatisfaction of the players and make a better attempt at getting things back on schedule for them.

Leave a comment:

• luigihunter00
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
    I WIN! I get the be lucky Mod! YAY! You guys have NO idea how much I wanted to be the Mod that replied to this thread. Haha!

Alright, enough of that. So first off, just because there are not events for St. Patrick's day does NOT mean that the game is shutting down. I am going to be the most logical voice on the forums at this moment. Lets take a look at some of the things that have been released in the last couple of months shall we? That sounds like fun. Woo Hoo lets take a little trip into the not so distant past.

[.....]
    Understanding what you are saying maybe they need to understand how frustrated their players are at the moment, With this being said ok they fixed patches which should have been done a long time ago. So this is the excuse for them not bringing out certain events that have been going on since CS started? Yes players are getting frustrated with the same o same o so when we know its time for a certain events to come out WE look forward to it!!!! With this being said the last REAL event we had was the Christmas one which was a Cashers event only way to get the stockings pretty much was to cash and before this was the Anniversary Event!!! So every year they have a new year event and what happened nothing this year! SO waited for the St.Patty event and nothing again and it is not hard to program it in!! These event have been ongoing since they started!!! You stated new Permanent events OK so When is this suppose to happen!!! So pls understand if I am not overly excited with what they think they have fixed in the game!!!! Another thing If I remember correctly Corruption was Fixed because Us Players we voted and were frustrated ad it was fixed!!!! Next event should be Easter so I guess it is safe to say That even won't happen either!!! SO maybe ya need to see that the Player OVERALL are the ones that keep this game going and no I am not new to this game I have been around for a long time!! SO not doing new event or event that we know are coming up is not putting a good taste in most of the players mouth for this game!! Took someone to finally answer and I will re-instate what I said R2 can care less abt their players!!

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
    If I was given the chance too, I would fix everything lol players need to be satisfied. They should really test stuff before releasing so there are no bugs just makes em look bad
    LOL that is actually too much work for them to do!! Like they care it is an excuse as to why they haven't done anything new :P

Originally posted by aseddadaSEC View Post
    I would like to add. We all enjoy our game play , but there are those who wish to sit back and complain for the events and the promotions which come out on R2. If anyone would stop to think that we are getting a translated version from the original version , which mean there will be bugs, there will be glitches due to the translation and there is nothing R2 can do about the events and the promotions we have. R2 can only put out for us what is sent in patches and what is in the original game. They can request patches to be sent , but until R2 receives them and can implement them, we do not see the new events/items. So please everyone calm yourselves and just enjoy your current game play and be surprised /happy when we do get new events/items. Remember also that with these new events/items there could be gliltches/bugs that will need to be worked out. Reporting this glitches/bugs is the best way to get things fixed quicker, not complaining continuously about them.
    First and foremost Patches that have been fixed does not effect me at all but events DUE!!! We have the right to complain it is our 5th amendment Freedom of Speech!! Maybe you are happy with the same old event but some players want to see new events not the same old event that have been going for over a year!!! We are not talking abt a New event here the St.Patty event has been going on since R2 started this is what the TOPIC was abt!!
    Last edited by Reverie; 03-20-2015, 08:09 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    If I was given the chance too, I would fix everything lol players need to be satisfied. They should really test stuff before releasing so there are no bugs just makes em look bad

Leave a comment:

• aseddadaSEC
    replied
    Yes there are still bugs. They are not gonna magically disappear. Wow i would like to see you do the Devs jobs and see how fast you can get things fixed . They have manage to fix more than a handful of bugs just in the last few months. The bugs that get fixed are prioritized by importance. So the bugs that affect the function of a particular class and i dont speak of a skill bug , but how the beast master was bugged are a little more important than say a bug where there is a stuck mob. Are we gonna have a perfect game..probably not but as long as we keep complaining negatively instead of giving positive feedback about the things that are getting fixed , they may slow down their fixing . Why bother to fix things if the only thing players are gonna do is complain.

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    And yet still bugs lololol

Leave a comment:

• aseddadaSEC
    replied
    I would like to add. We all enjoy our game play , but there are those who wish to sit back and complain for the events and the promotions which come out on R2. If anyone would stop to think that we are getting a translated version from the original version , which mean there will be bugs, there will be glitches due to the translation and there is nothing R2 can do about the events and the promotions we have. R2 can only put out for us what is sent in patches and what is in the original game. They can request patches to be sent , but until R2 receives them and can implement them, we do not see the new events/items. So please everyone calm yourselves and just enjoy your current game play and be surprised /happy when we do get new events/items. Remember also that with these new events/items there could be gliltches/bugs that will need to be worked out. Reporting this glitches/bugs is the best way to get things fixed quicker, not complaining continuously about them.

Leave a comment:

• tbtppopone
    replied
    um lets see.... do you know mandarin chinese? if you do then maybe you can help them TRANSLATE the code. especially since there is almost no direct translation from manarin chinese to english....
    Last edited by Reverie; 03-20-2015, 05:21 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary comments.

Leave a comment:

• aseddadaSEC
    replied
    Working hard? Yeah sure... Copying coding from the original version must be near impossible...
    huh copy coding .... yeah that why the bugs are there from just copying. Therefore the devs have to spend their time correcting the bugs that are "copied" from the original version over to our lovely R2 site. So when you wish to speak of just copying coding from original version please be intelligent and know of what you speak

Leave a comment:

• InfernalDaimen
    replied
    Working hard? Yeah sure... Copying coding from the original version must be near impossible...
    you try coping code and not have glitches oh what you didnt go to school for your guessing based on copy and paste methods ctrl+c no they have to debug and verify are there going to be issues yes now take the fact they have to translate have you ever translated code before didnt think so and if you had you wouldnt be posting

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
    I WIN! I get the be lucky Mod! YAY! You guys have NO idea how much I wanted to be the Mod that replied to this thread. Haha!

Alright, enough of that. So first off, just because there are not events for St. Patrick's day does NOT mean that the game is shutting down. I am going to be the most logical voice on the forums at this moment. Lets take a look at some of the things that have been released in the last couple of months shall we? That sounds like fun. Woo Hoo lets take a little trip into the not so distant past.

[.....]
    Last edited by Reverie; 03-20-2015, 08:12 AM. Reason: Shortened quote.

Leave a comment:

• R21507247
    replied
    KidSess take me 2 void I want some DE #16

BTW everyone raging wont helps solve your problems. hehe. Sounds like you all are encouraging r2 to end CS.Your just giving more problems for them and they obviously have a lot atm. So stop complaining. . . actually i like seeing players rage so keep complainin
    Last edited by Reverie; 03-20-2015, 02:15 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• BlazingAngel
    replied

Last Weeks Patch notes: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Server-Update
    Oh look, a new system, plus various bug fixes on the Beastmaster

The Week Before: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Server-Update
    Bugs fixed with the Imbuing system, and new level brackets added to the Nether.

A couple weeks before that (because the crew was gone for Chinese New Year for a while, and there WAS an announcement posted here in the forums saying as much) http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Server-Update
    Lots of events for Valentines Day, and some fixes that the players asked for.

Couple Weeks before that: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Server-Update
    Oh look most fixes for Beastmaster bugs.

The Week Before that: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Server-Update
    The New Imbuing System. Yay for new things.

The Week before that: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Server-Update
    That is a MIGHTY long list of Bug fixes.

THAT all happened this year, and it is ONLY March. That is not even counting all of the things that were accomplished shortly before that. Like the Nether, like making it so that the players could claim a pack on each floor of the corruption. Oh yeah, somewhere in one of the patch note threads that I posted above is also the wing exchange, that was so desperately desired by the populace of CS. Alright, now you can all get angry and upset and mad at me all you want, but I am just trying to bring you guys back down from your cloud of frustration at the current weeks events, and bring you back to the real world of how much the whole CS team has been working to fix things, and to bring new PERMANENT events and systems into the game. Because, trust me, if the game was anywhere NEAR shutting down, the team would NOT be putting anywhere near the time or energy into everything like they have been doing.

Also, just for reference, when you target a Mod on the forums, please look at their title. The color of my name is BLUE, and under it, my position at R2 is FORUM MODERATOR. We are not the end all say all to anything. We can contact the GMs to have something looked into for you. We try to know as much about the game as we can so that we can answer your questions in the best way as possible. But we do not get to make any decisions about the game, just like you, we can make suggestions and requests, but ours mean no more than yours. And we have no contacts with the Development team. None. Period. So expecting us to tell the Devs that you are unhappy, yeah, sorry that happens to not be possible. My job, Reverie's job, Shadow's job... is here... on the forums. The forums is our home. I wish that I could say that I could go and complain to the Devs for you... but I cannot even complain at the Devs for myself. LOL Neither can Rev.

I can tell you that the CS team is fully aware of your unhappiness. That does not mean that things are going to be different. In fact, more bug fixes, and more new events and systems have been added to the game in the last six months then ever. The team is working hard on this game. I hope that you can all see that.

Leave a comment:

• KitN_Bloodwell
    replied
    TY for the fast reply. Looks like its another FL pet.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by KitN_Bloodwell View Post
    Meow. What are the skills for Egyptian guardian? Looks like it would be a BA pet with those apts
    Here are the skills for the newest pet:

Leave a comment:

• RastafariCat7
    replied
    u can check out my post ..... http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=crystal+saga
    Last edited by RastafariCat7; 03-20-2015, 12:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X