No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 04/02 Easter Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should had made it 30 or made the event 2 weeks long i understand it should be hard to get the orange egg but not perfect in everyway.
    Letting the fire burn within me!

Comment

Bunny pet....is that the same as the one from the BDC? >, .>
      ...probably is...but is it worth the 1K+ Xtals for it...hmm...

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
      Duration: 4/2 – 4/8 11:59 PM (Server Time)
      [*]Eggshells will appear randomly in Starglade (L1 - L3) at the hours of 20:00, 21:00 and 22:00 every day. Collect Eggshell x10 and visit the Quartermaster to exchange for Easter Chocolate x1. This exchange can be done once per day.
      Soo....how limited are the eggs then?....
      Last edited by Reverie; 04-02-2015, 01:08 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
        Bunny pet....is that the same as the one from the BDC? >, .>
        ...probably is...but is it worth the 1K+ Xtals for it...hmm...
        The bunny eggs bear the hatch rate of a Fire Lord. ;>.>

Comment

automatic disqualification if you did blessed bath between 12-1 just prior to the server update. That really sucks that r2 wouldn't give advanced notice of the update, makes me wonder how many people have gotten screwed out of this event.

Comment

that rat is so big really so big

Comment

Originally posted by stealthc View Post
              automatic disqualification if you did blessed bath between 12-1 just prior to the server update. That really sucks that r2 wouldn't give advanced notice of the update, makes me wonder how many people have gotten screwed out of this event.
              It is common knowledge not to partake in any dailies that could be included in the update's events after reset on the day maintenance is scheduled. Running Ladder after reset before maintenance causes players to miss out on the Ladder event if it is being recycled, Magic Tower for tokens, bath for tokens and in this case chocolates, etc.

Comment

For some reason, I remember last year having the same requirement and it wasn't as tough getting the red Easter egg. I didn't know why 'til a guildie mention it; you can get 2x chocolate by participating in quiz. I'm not sure how many you need correct, but to be safe, I say at least 15 correct answer. Hope it helps for anyone that missed out on bath and/or can't partake in the chocolate egg shells.
                Speaking of which, if I recall, there's 30 per instance. Don't quote me on it, but think that's how much there were.

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
                  For some reason, I remember last year having the same requirement and it wasn't as tough getting the red Easter egg.
                  Last year's event was in fact easier, partially due to the fact that it lasted two weeks instead of this year's one (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Easter-Treats). Ideally, cutting last year's chocolate requirements right down the middle would've made things easier than they currently are, but even then there's still room to make up for minimal errors with the Quiz chocolates you mentioned.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 04-02-2015, 03:15 PM.

Comment

I havent got the pink easter egg yet. I have 27 of chocolates. when i was about to submit its all gone. T_T Can you pls get it back? LOL My POWS and Gmuts T_T
                    "Let them enjoy/suffer the consequences"(De Guzman, 2015)

Comment

Originally posted by R265629801 View Post
                      I havent got the pink easter egg yet. I have 27 of chocolates. when i was about to submit its all gone. T_T Can you pls get it back? LOL My POWS and Gmuts T_T
                      And which server are you encountering this issue on?

Comment

Aw i havent read it right away Sir/Ma'am.
                        I am what you are talking to. Just saw my post has no name yet. So i decided to use my account to comment.
                        Im from Crystal Spire Sir/Ma'am
                        I was about to get 'em but since a min is almost reset got nothing
                        "Let them SUFFER or ENJOY the consequences"

IGN:(S78)XoXoXoXmOo
                        Server:Crystal Spire
                        Level:Level 83
                        Plane:Scion
                        Guild:RisingDawn

Comment

I just wanna bring this event to top of page and let everyone see how you SCREWED up this years easter event. WAY TO GO im quitting

Comment

Working...
                          X