Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[UPDATE AGAIN] Weekly Maintenance on 4/9 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please view the following thread for instructions on how to proceed with missing characters: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ost-Characters

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Please view the following thread for instructions on how to proceed with missing characters: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ost-Characters
      What about missing guilds?!? or missing spouses?!?
      (S36)Auroria
      160+ Eidolon Knight
      Apocolypse Co-leader
      (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
        What about missing guilds?!? or missing spouses?!?
        I'm sure missing spouses will find their panicked way to the forum and run into our thread concerning missing toons. Feel free to post your missing guild there as well as it seems others have already done so.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          I'm sure missing spouses will find their panicked way to the forum and run into our thread concerning missing toons. Feel free to post your missing guild there as well as it seems others have already done so.
          No I mean, some of us are no longer married to our spouses, even though both characters haven't gone missing...it's like a divorce that never happened.
          (S36)Auroria
          160+ Eidolon Knight
          Apocolypse Co-leader
          (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
            No I mean, some of us are no longer married to our spouses, even though both characters haven't gone missing...it's like a divorce that never happened.
            The pros are working on returning your server group back to normal, from toons to marriage.

Comment

Working...
            X