X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strix
    replied
    Originally posted by xDemise View Post
    athena <3 In our server there is 1 group that can kill 70 but they struggle doing it; they have 2 level 100 Eidolon Knights (Cashers) 2 level 100 Eidolon Priests (1 of which is a casher) and 1 level 100 Eidolon Mage. They somehow manage to kill level 70..
    Oh, and it's once you get to level 71+ you don't get Experience or Soul Shards with your daily ladder rewards.
    Oi... D:
    and theyre far better than us as well, having existed longer character wise. :c
    and we Carry two knights, two priests and one rogue xD

Leave a comment:

• danjen08
    replied
    um aba 3 teams have beeten it 1 dhee's team 2 dupys team and 3 meiya's team
    just for ur info

Leave a comment:

• Hanajane
    replied
    NiCe

Leave a comment:

• xDemise
    replied
    Originally posted by Strix View Post
    Heyyy <3333
    < Evelina
    I know who you are <333 I've seen your posts in the "Screenshot of the Week" event :P

Leave a comment:

• mellowhype666
    replied
    Your opinion is right but still, they must also prioritize the non cashers because majority players of crystal saga is non cashers, what if only cashers only play in crystal saga, can they improve crystal saga, even though cashers are the one who let crystal saga improve, it still depends on the number of players. Crystal saga will not improve like this if there are few players playing on it.

Leave a comment:

• xDemise
    replied
    Originally posted by Strix View Post
    Is it the lack of gems in ladder?
    Or does that rely on a group number~..

And I do find lvl 70+ a bit extreme. I have the top ladder group in our servers but 62 wipes us c;
    athena <3 In our server there is 1 group that can kill 70 but they struggle doing it; they have 2 level 100 Eidolon Knights (Cashers) 2 level 100 Eidolon Priests (1 of which is a casher) and 1 level 100 Eidolon Mage. They somehow manage to kill level 70..
    Oh, and it's once you get to level 71+ you don't get Experience or Soul Shards with your daily ladder rewards.

Leave a comment:

• Strix
    replied
    Originally posted by xDemise View Post
    I haven't done Crystal Ladder in about 1-2 months, most likely towards the 2 months because I haven't had enough time - I have exams coming up so too much study, not enough gaming.
    Heyyy <3333
    < Evelina

Leave a comment:

• Strix
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    We'll be having an Emergency Maintenance to deal with a bug with the Crystal Ladder. The maintenance will start at 3:00 AM EST, Midnight PST, and 4:00 PM for those of you in the Philippines. Maintenance is expected to take 2 to 3 hours. We apologize for the interruption in game play, and hope to have the servers back up an running as quickly as possible.

We'll also have the IRC channel open for those who wish to join in and chat with other players while waiting for the Maintenance to be completed. The channel is #crystalsaga and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #crystalsaga as a channel.

As a compensation, we'll be adding in a 1.5 drop rate for all mobs until the next weekly maintenance.
    Is it the lack of gems in ladder?
    Or does that rely on a group number~..

And I do find lvl 70+ a bit extreme. I have the top ladder group in our servers but 62 wipes us c;

Leave a comment:

• lhesme
    replied
    yes this really bad..........................

we can even go to lvl 60.....

Leave a comment:

• xDemise
    replied
    Originally posted by mellowhype666 View Post
    This is why I hate crystal saga especially when they are doing events just for cashers and strong ones. They only prioritize the cashers and strong ones, hey guys, the majority players of crystal saga is non cashers.
    The cashers of Crystal Saga (Not me) are R2's source of money, how else are they meant to make money? They make things harder so cashers will pay more and R2 will make more... At least my opinion on it anyway.

Leave a comment:

• mellowhype666
    replied
    This is why I hate crystal saga especially when they are doing events just for cashers and strong ones. They only prioritize the cashers and strong ones, hey guys, the majority players of crystal saga is non cashers.

Leave a comment:

• xDemise
    replied
    Originally posted by kaching View Post
    lol u guys dont need to do the maintenance on our server, no ladder team will make 71 to claim a reward from this stupid event. were just waiting for next week
    This is saving them doing multiple emergency maintenances with more hassle - when your server gets strong enough and you're one of those people that can do level 71-75 ladder you will be glad they did the maintenance when they did and not later after you missed out on your experience and soul shards.

Leave a comment:

• xDemise
    replied
    Originally posted by elsage View Post
    i personally almost never do it, too much exps, lol
    I haven't done Crystal Ladder in about 1-2 months, most likely towards the 2 months because I haven't had enough time - I have exams coming up so too much study, not enough gaming.

Leave a comment:

• kaching
    replied
    lol u guys dont need to do the maintenance on our server, no ladder team will make 71 to claim a reward from this stupid event. were just waiting for next week

Leave a comment:

• mellowhype666
    replied
    We have already try it, the most powerful players of our server, team up together just to try it. But still we haven't passed it and wait, advertise ? just for the strong ones and cashers? how about the players who wants to be stronger? and always waiting for event that can help them improve, but still they put a event that would not help other players but just the strong one. "They are strong, but still they are the only one who can do the event, its unfair for players that like me who always wait for maintenance and hoping to have a great event that can help us.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X