Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChesePie View Post
    No merge for S58 again? Its a dusty place lol
    O.o ummm there is no other server that can be merged with us, we are all merged together already.

and it is not a dusty place LOL its a very active place O.o
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Wait...the merge is on Sunday...LG is on Saturday...soo...we get a week without Seig?...Yay =, .=
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

this is just going to be stupid r2games why merge our servers [S60, S62, S64, S66, S68, S70, S72]. with them when they obviously have more bots than players?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? cant tell from the gold bots? or esd gears? fml wtb gm's that care

Comment

Originally posted by kalamary23 View Post
          this is just going to be stupid r2games why merge our servers [S60, S62, S64, S66, S68, S70, S72]. with them when they obviously have more bots than players?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? cant tell from the gold bots? or esd gears? fml wtb gm's that care
          Only you can stop wild bots from spreading. We need all the help we can get *.*. Albeit we ignore them really and in a week you'll see everyone more or less despite what time you log on xP. Also don't get discourage if people say "buuuu" to you when you upgrade things. Just mean they are jealous . [don't know if it's the same there]
          One thing though is price fluctuation so take that with care(only real thing to worry about.) Maybe crowded area like corrupt keys(a few days it's quite open for 30 min- 1 hour[morning though. Night is something else]), tt (will see how that goes really), nether(who knows), and avr(all the lag in the world condensed in one area.)

Comment

When are you going to launch the new PVP server ?

Comment

Originally posted by R2128909725 View Post
              When are you going to launch the new PVP server ?
              Information regarding future servers are not made public until shortly before the launch date. Should the team ever decide on releasing a new PvP server, you will find an official announcement stating so on the forums. Keep an eye out and hope for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                Information regarding future servers are not made public until shortly before the launch date. Should the team ever decide on releasing a new PvP server, you will find an official announcement stating so on the forums. Keep an eye out and hope for the best.
                I think it's been over 2 yrs now since they released a PVP server ;>, .>

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
                Only you can stop wild bots from spreading. We need all the help we can get *.*. Albeit we ignore them really and in a week you'll see everyone more or less despite what time you log on xP. Also don't get discourage if people say "buuuu" to you when you upgrade things. Just mean they are jealous . [don't know if it's the same there]
                One thing though is price fluctuation so take that with care(only real thing to worry about.) Maybe crowded area like corrupt keys(a few days it's quite open for 30 min- 1 hour[morning though. Night is something else]), tt (will see how that goes really), nether(who knows), and avr(all the lag in the world condensed in one area.)
                Don't forget the bane chasing in AR, The Xtal rush in seng, GR might be fun..., World boss, Chamber killing and IOB pack messups...All fun >, .>
                Last edited by Sagittarius001; 05-03-2015, 08:15 AM. Reason: Added 2nd part
                Kamikaze Member
                If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

merge cancelled#24?

Comment

Originally posted by lovettmb View Post
                    merge cancelled#24?
                    Almost an hour now since it shoulda started...
                    Kamikaze Member

Comment

yeah .. reverie u know wat happen?

sagitarious check ur prvate mesaage
                      Last edited by Reverie; 05-03-2015, 10:11 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Not best place to ask but I responded...and looks like merge is underway hehe...this'll be fun...
                        Kamikaze Member

Comment

well we hope to have another merge in our server..

Comment

still no new pvp server are you kidding me wait and wait till dead RIP
                            IGN : (S73) ErrenJagger
                            ---//---(S70) Tiwan
                            ---//---(S81) Danis
                            Server : (73) Green Plains
                            -----//----(70) Silent Sands
                            -----//----(81)Vidalian Skyway
                            Level : (S70) 54
                            ----//----(S73) 64
                            ---//----(S81) Scion
                            Spouse : (S70) FallenAngel

-------------//--------------YOU CAN HATE ME BUT I CANT HATE YOU--------------//---------------

Comment

Working...
                            X