Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Community Discord Server Event

Join us for our weekly Discord Server event. Click HERE for details!
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 05/28 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    is anyone feeling that a new frag is so hard to enchant ?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by jandrita View Post
      is anyone feeling that a new frag is so hard to enchant ?
      It's still the same, sometimes you will be lucky and sometimes you won't.

      Edit: But this new frag not worth upgrading past I anyway, just colored version of Auguric with Immortal added to its name, no new skills or anything worth mentioning.
      Last edited by R2349858; 05-29-2015, 12:28 PM.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
        Edit: But this new frag not worth upgrading past I anyway, just colored version of Auguric with Immortal added to its name, no new skills or anything worth mentioning.
        Actually, if you choose to upgrade your (Supreme) Auguric X to (Immortal) Auguric, you're definitely going to want to upgrade past the first stage. From Supreme X +14 to Immortal I +11, you lose a large amount of attack, so further upgrading is needed if you'd like to regain those stats.
        Last edited by Reverie; 05-29-2015, 01:13 PM.

        Comment


        • #34
          not same, i never had problems to enchant orange gear but with this new frag im going down to +3 with around 200 DC

          and everybody who has new frag said its hard to enchant
          Last edited by Reverie; 05-29-2015, 01:20 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by jandrita View Post
            not same, i never had problems to enchant orange gear but with this new frag im going down to +3 with around 200 DC

            and everybody who has new frag said its hard to enchant
            You may be experiencing a streak of bad luck. Although expensive in terms of FS, my significant other states that his enchant rate with the new frag has been pretty normal.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              Actually, if you choose to upgrade your (Supreme) Auguric X to (Immortal) Auguric, you're definitely going to want to upgrade past the first stage. From Supreme X +14 to Immortal I +11, you lose a large amount of attack, so further upgrading is needed if you'd like to regain those stats.
              Till yesterday I had Auguric VI +13 because I never felt like upgrading above that, now I have Immortal Auguric I +13 only for the looks :P If I had Auguric X +14 imbued/awaken I probably wouldn't even upgrade. But that's just me.

              Comment


              • #37
                Tails maxed it
                http://prntscr.com/7awb9r - no blessing no buff
                http://prntscr.com/7awbrl

                LOL arctic Blast 100%?
                Last edited by InsaneHeal; 05-29-2015, 04:13 PM.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
                  My mistake. Sorry.
                  But now it says 12,000 Crystal instead of 120,000 Crystal, lol.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    how i rechage unable crystal

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                      >, .<
                      She also like the Battlemaster...who looks like every other guard...and the General...
                      we got it, she likes me in uniform ^^
                      Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
                      Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
                      Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
                      Pets: A Lot!!
                      Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
                      Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                      Wings: Divine Wings
                      Weapon: Immortal Aug
                      Pixie: Celestial Stage
                      Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi



                      Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade


                      Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
                      Be Happy..Never give up..

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X