Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dotaboyz
    replied
    for what then voucher swap event such a useless event at least if u guys not do anniversary event, make update of new mount morph after kyuubi we all bored, i see r2 such like forwarding same event every week we are part of your game too like other game in here so please dont like ignoring us here

Leave a comment:

• KidSess
    replied
    Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
    no Anniversary events this year then.. shame to see that R2 no longer care about their players, and no one can say that they do care at all.
    This is the conclusion i did come up ever since last year.

1. Make people cash more ✔
    2. Make most event items bound ✔
    3. Make players use mall even more ✔
    4. Make items almost impossible to farm ✔
    5. Drive off the free population by 98% and increase the paying population playing ✔
    6. Adjust events so players do not get items as often as before ✔
    7. Make your own conclusion ✔
    8. Same events every month ✔
    9. Everyone is getting bored ✔
    10. Rage even more because CS isn't doesn't make players advance unless they spend money ✔

Leave a comment:

• therealicejr
    replied
    weres the new mount eqipment info would be nice to have it

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
    No offense to the Mods why not have the GM answer the question about anniversary event!! why leave it to the mods clearly it is out of their hands!! All year long ya give us crappy event same stuff over and over again last year ya took out the good events for October on forward! so what now just ignore the players who want to know if the anniversary event will happen ya gave us an event that lasted 2 weeks big deal it was not worth it why not give us the anniversary event for 2 weeks!!! See cause that makes sense!!! putting the Mods into situations that is out of their hands makes no sense so why not GM's answer the question already
    Thank you for editing your quote.~

Leave a comment:

• luigihunter00
    replied
    Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
    No offense to the Mods why not have the GM answer the question about anniversary event!! why leave it to the mods clearly it is out of their hands!! All year long ya give us crappy event same over and over again last year ya took out the good events for October on forward! so what now just ignore the players who want to know if the anniversary event will happen ya gave us an event that lasted 2 weeks big deal it was not worth it why not give us the anniversary event for 2 weeks!!! See cause that makes sense!!! putting the Mods into situations that is out of their hands makes no sense so why not GM's answer the question already
    Well now you going to get a warning for not cursing so just be prepared for it cause I was giving one as well :P
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-10-2015, 04:23 PM. Reason: Edited quote.

Leave a comment:

• Aionyx
    replied
    No offense to the Mods why not have the GM answer the question about anniversary event!! why leave it to the mods clearly it is out of their hands!! All year long ya give us crappy event same stuff over and over again last year ya took out the good events for October on forward! so what now just ignore the players who want to know if the anniversary event will happen ya gave us an event that lasted 2 weeks big deal it was not worth it why not give us the anniversary event for 2 weeks!!! See cause that makes sense!!! putting the Mods into situations that is out of their hands makes no sense so why not GM's answer the question already
    Last edited by Aionyx; 09-10-2015, 04:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 59-Riggie
    replied
    :s i hope they do or else they'll lose hell of a bunch of their players... and we do enjoy it, but they need to keep it interested to... how can we maybe get it more supportive towards them???
    because you all get the nagging, frustrations and many things.. but how can we get them faster awake?? dunno if you know what i mean #19

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by 59-Riggie View Post
    hey deary, my sweet rev ^^ are we gonna have anni event?? it would stop a lot of rumour to #28
    Sadly, that is information I do not have access to. Even if I knew, it's not something I would be able to make public without a GMs approval.

The players' frustration with the current activities have been forwarded, so hopefully that'll encourage the team to follow-through with an anniversary week. No promises though. @_@

Leave a comment:

• 59-Riggie
    replied
    hey deary, my sweet rev ^^ are we gonna have anni event?? it would stop a lot of rumour to #28

Leave a comment:

• ThePoes
    replied
    what is the mount gear

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by TheJudge1 View Post
    The new mount looks good. but is it a battle mount?
    It is a battle mount.

Leave a comment:

• TheJudge1
    replied
    The new mount looks good. but is it a battle mount?

When u attack how does the horse moves? like the genbu? he moves his head? -.-

Leave a comment:

• LordinBlack
    replied
    no new event.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    The Jade Stallion's stats look like so, and it does not morph:

The previously introduced pet's stats and skills were posted here:
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    Here are the stats for the Spirit of Resentment:

It does not morph.