[Patch Notes] 9/30 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    An introduction to the new avatars has been posted here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....62#post1445862
    thx rev ^^
    Spouse: StarFrost <3 AngelOfWrath
    Guild: Yangin: SAO,AGM ~//~Starfrost: Capo,SoR
    Lvl: 176 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 155 Srb Bm Hybrid
    Pets: A Lot!!
    Sperion:Yang: Maxed 3D def, Star: Maxed BloodBreak + 3D Def
    Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
    Wings: DF - Prom
    Weapon: Immo VI - Immo X +18
    Pixie: Celestial-Blazing
    Mount: Doom -Gen4 Doom

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Comment

Originally posted by miaculpa View Post
      thx rev ^^
      My pleasure.

Comment

papps -_- do you always nag?? you cooled down ingame.. so now bother a moderator??? if you have complaints, a moderator just reads and tries to help you, if you want go to china and hit on the table there... you can say what you want, but rev IS one of the few moderators you see trying to understand both sides.. she even plays this game so be serious would you... not that you ever been that but you can always try

Comment

You misunderstand my request. I would like to be directed to where R2 promises that maintenance is indefinitely held every Thursday, which is your belief.

Might I point out that this week's maintenance thread was posted nearly two hours in advance from the first group's scheduled down time, not 20 minutes. Post times on Patch Notes do not reflect when they were released, as they are compiled before/during maintenance and kept hidden from the public until the GMs choose to make it live. When the announcement was posted, PDT:

If you're still playing on S33, the above announcement was actually posted nearly 3 hours in advance:

Could this week's announcement have been posted day(s) earlier? Sure, the earlier the notification, the more prepared those who check the forum are. If one does not regularly check the forum, there's no saying what they'll miss (E.G. this week's early maintenance).
          You're the one that misunderstands all this started after you claimed that the maint was not a surprise and was announced early! I claimed that usually there were maint every thursday! And on different occasions there was an announcement beforehand or there were proper event durations! Things that would describe the current maint as a surprise one! Yet on your effort to cover the uncovered still keep on your false logic!

Also that's the proper time the notice came out :
          Click image for larger version

Name:	CoconutR2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	1718176

And usually the update notes comes a bit after server goes live not that contributes on your opinion that the maint was not a surprise or that it was proper announced!
          Last edited by pappody; 10-01-2015, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
            You're the one that misunderstands all this started after you claimed that the maint was not a surprise and was announced early! I claimed that usually there were maint every thursday! And on different occasions there was an announcement beforehand or there were proper event durations! Things that would describe the current maint as a surprise one! Yet on your effort to cover the uncovered still keep on your false logic!
            not first time they do a 'surprise maint' why go for it now -_- all other times i didn't saw you go for it.. or are you just that bored you want her attantion 0.o?

Comment

You're the one that misunderstands all this started after you claimed that the maint was not a surprise and was announced early!
              'Early' is defined as happening or done before the usual or expected time. The maintenance announcement was made 2 hours in advance for the first group, and 3 hours for the other servers -- early. If the announcement was posted the moment the servers went down or after, then it would be considered late.

papps -_- do you always nag?? you cooled down ingame.. so now bother a moderator??? if you have complaints, a moderator just reads and tries to help you, if you want go to china and hit on the table there... you can say what you want, but rev IS one of the few moderators you see trying to understand both sides.. she even plays this game so be serious would you... not that you ever been that but you can always try
              He's been that way for three years, according to this post history. There's no changing someone like that.

Comment

lol 3 years... bleh, just been with him in server 6months... why do i feel demotivated for his nagging #24

Comment

Lol she the one that keeps nagging me! All i said was : Lol surprice maint outta nowhere and she tryna claim all were good! Like anything is good regarding R2 introductions support etc!

Comment

Originally posted by alrozy View Post
                    lol 3 years... bleh, just been with him in server 6months... why do i feel demotivated for his nagging #24
                    It may never end; switch servers quick. XDD

Comment

if i can bring my toons with me no probs... and i have pvp toon, but barley on it because wel.. progress was a lot further then the pvp toon ^^

Comment

'Early' is defined as happening or done before the usual or expected time. The maintenance announcement was made 2 hours in advance for the first group, and 3 hours for the other servers -- early. If the announcement was posted the moment the servers went down or after, then it would be considered late.

He's been that way for three years, according to this post history. There's no changing someone like that.
                        And again Event's from last week : Duration: 9/24– 9/30 11:59 PM (Server Time) so events were supposed to change after the duration ends!
                        Also you can again warn me if you feel like i'm doing something against ToS or even censor it a bit, that's what she do either way!

Comment

if i can bring my toons with me no probs... and i have pvp toon, but barley on it because wel.. progress was a lot further then the pvp toon ^^
                          If only we could; meeting new faces would be nice. :3

Also you can again warn me if you feel like i'm doing something against ToS or even censor it a bit, that's what she do either way!
                          I do not see a forum violation anywhere, but I'm not against obliging your request if that's what'll make your heart content.
                          Last edited by Reverie; 10-01-2015, 10:44 AM.

Comment

hahaha honey ^^ if we knew that earlier we would stayed there i think hihi ^^

Comment

I do not see a forum violation anywhere, but I'm not against obliging your request if that's what'll make your heart content.
                              That seems to be the reason with you since you suggest other people to change servers to get rid of me! Seems you should read again your job description!

Comment

Being able to transfer our toons to any server would be nice. I'd get tired of seeing the same old faces. O.O
                                lol, i know what you mean and i would be happy to see my pvp family ^^ but then i can't hassle paps ^^ tho i'm curieous to play with ya ^^

That seems to be the reason with you since you suggest other people to change servers to get rid of me! Seems you should read again your job description!
                                she doesn't suggest -_- she just answered on my post or on hubby his post -_- you r not the king of whatever that makes you so important to get in that thick headed skull of yours, she just answered polite and normal. because you r on the raging path here, not her
                                Last edited by Reverie; 10-01-2015, 01:04 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                                X