• R2_Coconut
    started a topic [Patch Notes] 10/9 Server Update

[Patch Notes] 10/9 Server Update

Activities:
    Promotions:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
    Might i suggest a 1v1 and a 3v3 cross server battle event? Ranked for rewards, 1st, 2nd etc. I believe introducing all these new (mostly cash) systems like 1 a week is just killing the game more slowly and more or less a cry for help lol. Introduce more multiplayer events that actually are tested and work out. I have been looking at other games you have and their systems are more succesful and more populated than our own. Why not use some of those events as references on new events here? You know itd be better to draw in new crowd with better and actually wanted events instead of draining the wallets of the very very few old crowd with these new cash systems. Why not make a huge survey and see what events people want or would like to see? Or ideas from the actual players.. P.s. Long time no see reverie.. i love you.

Competition equals more want of power equals cash flow equals bring back life to cs
    PVP is always fun

Other than when it ends sofast...Bring back the arena who cares about the constant getting stuck...PVE servers aren't much fun without the PVP...

Leave a comment:

• Angel.Blade
    replied
    Originally posted by Jabus View Post
    The unannounced systems is getting ridiculous, GM Coconut, if u dont care about the players it best for u to pass on ur title, or at least give our trusted mods some info. Im a player and have seen return of some toons. It best to keep the momentum high rather than the low. Dont be afraid to talk to us. Hopefully forums can see the bright side rather than the negative, i know there some r2 bashing and many negative comments...I want that to change...The way to support the game is positive thinking and player base ideas. Turn it around Coco. Something must be done.
    cocout lost her tongue and balls so it seems aint got the decency to respond to anyone

Leave a comment:

• Kanyo
    replied
    Might i suggest a 1v1 and a 3v3 cross server battle event? Ranked for rewards, 1st, 2nd etc. I believe introducing all these new (mostly cash) systems like 1 a week is just killing the game more slowly and more or less a cry for help lol. Introduce more multiplayer events that actually are tested and work out. I have been looking at other games you have and their systems are more succesful and more populated than our own. Why not use some of those events as references on new events here? You know itd be better to draw in new crowd with better and actually wanted events instead of draining the wallets of the very very few old crowd with these new cash systems. Why not make a huge survey and see what events people want or would like to see? Or ideas from the actual players.. P.s. Long time no see reverie.. i love you.

Competition equals more want of power equals cash flow equals bring back life to cs
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-14-2015, 10:44 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• XoXoXoXmOo
    replied
    Im so sorry as I have forgotten that I made up a thread. That was my first ever cash so Im very afraid of losing hehe. Anyways, please delete this coonvo of us. Thank you so much

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by XoXoXoXmOo View Post
    My post yesterday was removed. WOW!!! Is that how you entertain problems from your players?
    You should frequent your original postings in the General Support subforum, as I have already responded to your previous post here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1449943
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-11-2015, 08:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• XoXoXoXmOo
    replied
    My post yesterday was removed. WOW!!! Is that how you entertain problems from your players?

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    Originally posted by InfernalDaimen View Post
    What is the unannounced system this week?
    Not found one yet...

Also remember that we get no info on the rare occasion that they do announce em...

And they don't seem to wanna release more PVP events...Cuz the current ones aren't much fun...

both seng end within minutes, IOB has almost no1 that actually collects the stones, Tal is almost always dead, VL the ranged AI suck...
    Last edited by Sagittarius001; 10-10-2015, 10:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• InfernalDaimen
    replied
    Originally posted by Jabus View Post
    The unannounced systems is getting ridiculous.
    What is the unannounced system this week?

Leave a comment:

• Jabus
    replied
    The unannounced systems is getting ridiculous, GM Coconut, if u dont care about the players it best for u to pass on ur title, or at least give our trusted mods some info. Im a player and have seen return of some toons. It best to keep the momentum high rather than the low. Dont be afraid to talk to us. Hopefully forums can see the bright side rather than the negative, i know there some r2 bashing and many negative comments...I want that to change...The way to support the game is positive thinking and player base ideas. Turn it around Coco. Something must be done.

Leave a comment:

• AiEyEn
    replied
    new server plsss

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    Originally posted by Pukadey View Post
    lol who knows they tried to spice it a bit up for the adults among us #05

Maybe >, .<

And that button...well torches are good for LVling alts I guess...

Now to see if there's another unannounced system...

Leave a comment:

• Pukadey
    replied
    Originally posted by InfernalDaimen View Post
    Oh joy. It's the 'Button in the middle of the Screen' event.

And I don't know if you noticed...but if you wear both pieces of the new indian-style clothes, and view the toon from the front....the character appears topless. This might be a slight oversight on your part. Shoulda made the tank top not skin-tone.
    lol who knows they tried to spice it a bit up for the adults among us #05

Leave a comment:

• InfernalDaimen
    replied
    Oh joy. It's the 'Button in the middle of the Screen' event.

And I don't know if you noticed...but if you wear both pieces of the new indian-style clothes, and view the toon from the front....the character appears topless. This might be a slight oversight on your part. Shoulda made the tank top not skin-tone.
    Last edited by InfernalDaimen; 10-09-2015, 10:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R2_Coconut
    replied
    [Promotion] Point of Interest

Duration: 10/9 - 10/14 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: During this promotion, be rewarded with 6 points for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystal, you will receive 6,000 points. These points can then be used to exchange for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab. All points will be cleared when the event ends.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X