New CS Server – [S88] Constance– Going Live 10/15 @ 07:00 AM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CS Server – [S88] Constance– Going Live 10/15 @ 07:00 AM PDT

Join us on Thursday, October 15th at 7 AM PDT / 10 AM EDT as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Constance. Constance will be a PvE server set on PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). For further details about content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums. See you in-game!

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at midnight (10:00 PM) your time on October 15th.

• Angel.Blade
    replied
    ty reverie :-D

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Angel.Blade View Post
    well could you please forward our request again as i think we are lost somewhere in requests was long ago we asked and still nothing
    A GM will be checking in with the pro team to see if they've made any progress on this matter. I have also forwarded a request for compensation as your server group missed the 10/15 Login Bonus event entirely.

Leave a comment:

• Angel.Blade
    replied
    well could you please forward our request again as i think we are lost somewhere in requests was long ago we asked and still nothing

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by magui.rodriguez.steam View Post
    Why is it east time? if it says it will be west and its on west servers? will it stay east or will it be change to west time?
    This mix-up has been reported.

Leave a comment:

• magui.rodriguez.steam
    replied
    Why is it east time? if it says it will be west and its on west servers? will it stay east or will it be change to west time?

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    People beg for new servers and others whine about it...Somany mixed messages for R2 with that >, .<

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    S88 is now live.

Leave a comment:

• LighTree
    replied
    Your team is losing money. Maybe they will postpone the server for another day.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    I am still awaiting a response from the pro team regarding this issue.

Leave a comment:

• luvgrowtopia1234
    replied
    when will the server be up?

Leave a comment:

• R22916517
    replied
    still no new server?

Leave a comment:

• LighTree
    replied
    Something wrong with the new server?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    That's a good question; I have notified the team of the server's failure to launch.

Leave a comment:

• R22334
    replied
    how come the new server is 22 minutes late on starting ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X