Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luigihunter00
    replied
    [QUOTE=risengaw;1467366]Man I wish I worked at R2, then I could sit around all day and be on vacation 7 days of the week.[/QUOTE
    and get paid for it :P

Leave a comment:

• risengaw
    replied
    Man I wish I worked at R2, then I could sit around all day and be on vacation 7 days of the week.

Leave a comment:

• luigihunter00
    replied
    Originally posted by pappody View Post
    Damn same old events! Oh i forgot i can't even log in yet! FAIL R2 big big FAIL!
    Pappppyyyy we miss youuuuuuuuuuu

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Damn same old events! Oh i forgot i can't even log in yet! FAIL R2 big big FAIL!

Leave a comment:

• luigihunter00
    replied
    WOW R2 once again Good JOB!!!!!!!! People say I complain a lot of forum but I wouldn't complain so much if this Company would actually do something Productive!!!!! There are some of us who cashed a lot on this incompetent game!! R2 games had a good reputation but now it is consider a joke!!!! especially with the GM's and the development team! I always say that R2 can care less about their players and from what I see it is true!!! SO I cannot be criticized for speaking the truth!!! Will it cost R2 anything to actually do something because from the looks of things it looks like you guys are doing nothing! It would be considerate as a company to at least try to explain to the players what is going on! You had maintenance for what add events for what!! I do not get it we cannot do much in this game!!!!! so why the heck do a maintenance if it is not going to FIX the situation!!!!

Leave a comment:

• V3rbal
    replied
    Yay! CS is finally on its last breath. RIP Crystal saga 2011-2013

Leave a comment:

• abshard
    replied
    how to kill a game..

make it unplayable for weeks

give little to no communication to players

then the last slap in the face, release weekly events to spend money on a broken game

someone trying to save a game might spend 15 minutes of their day giving the players feedback about what is happening and what steps are being take to correct the issues on a daily basis
    Last edited by abshard; 11-12-2015, 06:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sdo1966
    replied
    Wow! Torches combine with the lag, seriously? I want some of whatever they are smoking over there at R2.

Leave a comment:

• Zaack92
    replied
    for what do maintenance with noob event but cant log in cmon be reasonable, for what change event if cant login

Leave a comment:

• KKpowpow
    replied
    they keep adding all those pve servers while old ones are dying greedy ijits

Leave a comment:

• LordKyo
    replied
    s89 is working fine no lag nothing.

Leave a comment:

• abshard
    replied
    Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
    i lost all hope and respect for R2 and their games. i'll play on s89 seeming its like the only f king server still playable on this piece of s hyt of a website.
    there is no lag on s89?

Leave a comment:

• LordKyo
    replied
    i lost all hope and respect for R2 and their games. i'll play on s89 seeming its like the only server still playable on this website.
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-12-2015, 07:52 AM. Reason: Language.

Leave a comment:

• abshard
    replied
    i predict many server merges as people quit in droves

Leave a comment:

• LordKyo
    replied
    i just cancelled my vip and im done with this game i can log into s89 fine no problems but s12 has just gone to hell nice maint by the way
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-12-2015, 07:48 AM. Reason: Language.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X