Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency Server 94 Restarting! 4/11 @ 00:00 PDT(3:00 EDT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol I give up today may as well sleep good luck for lov hope you get a little game time please sort this out in maint tmrw r2 one fed up mage heading for bed
    ltrs

Comment

Failed log in? please fix the problem. - S94

Comment

the server has been down for 5 hours now, no need worry about this server coming up anytime soon

Comment

It is down. AGAIN! Now during quiz. Wonder why it goes off only during events like someone's hacking or something. Is that a possibility?

Comment

id say highly likely.. its been good all day until quiz tho..

soo who,s up for a game of guess the time server will be back lol.. I say hmm.. 16.05 server time I have faith... not much but some lol
            Last edited by silentzoner; 04-14-2016, 05:56 PM.

Comment

its down again?....

Comment

yep.. since start of quiz

every day without fail it DC,s at quiz time
                they really need to nerf the quiz.. if it dc,s the game and we cant do it wats the point having it?
                goes up for 30 secs then crashes again.. sukks beyond belief..

and soo it continues now we have missed guessing game as well.. this server seriously needs fixing its a joke..
                Last edited by Reverie; 04-15-2016, 09:05 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

What will happen now? You're fixing it right now?

Comment

I was able to get in before two hours ago... then just disconnected after a few minutes...now can't get in at all..

Hope they can fix it soon!
                    IGN: Squishy (s.94) Crystal Saga

Comment

SIGH disconnected yet again as I grab the DS

Comment

whoop right in vip deli and crash nice

Comment

Re: S94 DOWNTIME

Quote Originally Posted by silentzoner

hi there messaging about server s94 again.. do you guys no if it will ever be fixed as we have all gotten sick of the downtime / lag / crashes ever since the server opened we wer wondering how to cancel vip and if we would get banned for doing so.. I no recall of payments you can be banned but not sure about cancelation.. no point paying for things we cant get use from.. very disappointed this issue hasn't been resolved yet and its the reason I haven't cashd much this server.. lucky if we can do 4 events within a whole weak because soon as events start they either crash just be4 or in the middle and you get nothing.. even delivery's almost every single delivery bugs out and u cant collect at the end guy.. dungeon runs.. soon as u kill 1st boss u get disconnected.. normally I can easily solo all dungeons for my lvl but have hardly gotten to do any because server crashes.. during quiz time u usually get to answer 1 question and it crashes so throws u out yet again.. either u or memorylane sed a plan was being implemented to fix the instability of our server yet nothing seams to have changed.. is there a timeframe for this change? because id love to be able to play my game at least half the time uninterrupted 90% downtime simply isn't playable iv submitted a ticket hopeing for a reply to these issues as many players are extremely angry as with me about the situation

reverie
                          VIP can be canceled without repercussions. For more information on how to do so, proceed here: http://www.r2games.com/support/?id=69&ac=issue
                          As for the server issues, there is no given timeframe. You'll know when it's fixed when the server ceases crashing.

from reverie
                          Last edited by silentzoner; 04-16-2016, 04:59 PM.

Comment

You can cancel your VIP at anytime, font worry about getting banned because it wont happen. All it is doing is saying that you dont want them to bill you for it anymore so go ahead and canel if you want, if you dont know how i will be happy to let you know how.

Comment

not really helpful but I guess atleast we can cancel vip.. doesn't really help much with the issue tho

Comment

I know it doesn't but you will still have your VIP for another two more weeks because VIP recharges on the 1st of every month so if you cancel you will still have it until then. Do you know how to cancel it though?

Comment

Working...
                                X