Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Warrior’s Call

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jokaxx
    replied
    geras geimas

Leave a comment:

• mrsrachaelsnape
    replied
    Originally posted by Sylvnas View Post
    i want this event perma its not fair for newest servers
    I agree.I hope they keep it.

Leave a comment:

• Sylvnas
    replied
    i want this event perma its not fair for newest servers

Leave a comment:

• hellraizer
    replied
    GM please dont remove warriors call...

Leave a comment:

• Nateereverie
    replied
    extend this event please!

Leave a comment:

• pielover69
    replied
    just wondering there no way I can level up fast enough to start this event .Will this event ever return?

Leave a comment:

• Boydmodel
    replied
    i hate this y does higher level benefits only how about us weak?

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    I must say this is the first event of the leveling-events I'm able to participate in (last time I was scion for a week and lv80 got extended to lv100 so missed out) and eventho this isn't for newer servers, it's still massive help for the older non-cashing players. I was at first sceptical about even making it to 120 in a month but doing all daily exp things close to every day (except TG) and grinding overnight I'll actually make it after all and the rewards are staggering especially if you're a 2boxer from the start.
    I might not have been the most positive forum contributor towards R2 at all times but I do want to say thanks for all the rewards that have been made possible with this event as non-casher. (still not counting VIP and 'omg shiny'-moments for new mounts as cashing >_>)

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Why is there so much complaining? Why is it that people like me who have not spent cash on this game and work very hard can't get rewarded for our hard work with an event like this? I know there are plenty of other hard-working, non-cash players like myself that very much appreciate events like this. New people seem to always just want things to be handed to them rather than working to actually get things. Sure, this may not be for newer servers, but I've been playing this game well over a year now. Not all old players have left, and there are plenty of loyal players like myself that deserve this sort of thing. Don't ruin everyone else's fun just because you can't get free things.

Leave a comment:

• Dode.
    replied
    the Training Grounds are ** now, im lvl 116 and get more xp from grinding. Please fix this as TG is normally a huge chuck of xp!

Leave a comment:

• Skydragon86
    replied
    lol I've been 120 for a week and a half now was first Mage on S46 to hit level 120

Leave a comment:

• phantomlancer
    replied
    (S39)sylent will be luck in prizes lol

Leave a comment:

• dragedo
    replied
    im lv 116, might be 117 by now. and i still manage a lvl per day... without torches..
    you just gotta know how to grind efficiently

Leave a comment:

• snowmagic
    replied
    Should enable most of the items to be TRADED ...?

Leave a comment:

• snowmagic
    replied
    pls be fair to all players

Leave a comment:

Working...
X