• R2_Coconut
    started a topic [Patch Notes] 7/7 Server Update

[Patch Notes] 7/7 Server Update

Activities:
    Promotions:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by Jazhara View Post
    Everything else on my vault space was bound, like the 10 k soul shard, 5k soul prints and actually, I already stored around 20 k gmuts, that's why i threw away the rest 5k over the time

I did regret about saving up lvl 3, lvl 4 fruit formulas though, not sure if it was worth it to throw away the gmuts.

so 5k gmut is not enough for beast / doom ? Funny how I've made gen 2 doombringer with 3x doombringers and halfway to the 4th doombringer.
    not my fault ur over stacking useless stuff it seems lol

funny how u can't read, 5k g mut is not enough for beast and doom, beast is like 35 click x 80 = 3.2k ish average and doom is 45 clicks x 100 = 4.5k ish average amounts based on number of clicks me and others have done in my server.

but yea funny u save fruit formulas, so easy to farm...

Leave a comment:

• Jazhara
    replied
    Originally posted by Alt18 View Post
    LMFAO of all items you decided to drop it was 5k QMUTS?!!! Bruh ucant be that desperate for space.Like u could of just used pack expanders with alts instead of dropping 5k QMUT. and the requirements for the new mounts are actually decent. If they just increased the amount by 5's and ake it 65and 70 it would be way too easy. Players form older servers would get like gen 2Doombringer with ease.SO they needed something that would make us farm/cash more for a while.I just feel bad for the new servers who have to deal with this lol
    Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
    5k not enough for beast/doom fyi

and i agree with Alt18 the people who throw gmut are just plain silly did you really think there was not going to be any mounts after kyubi? lol
    best someone on my server has is pure gen 1 doom, no one else had enough gmut cuz trashing, gg :P

i think someone needs to make a guide on how to be organized/manage your vault/inventory space, bound stuff on main, unbound on alt, simple :/
    Everything else on my vault space was bound, like the 10 k soul shard, 5k soul prints and actually, I already stored around 20 k gmuts, that's why i threw away the rest 5k over the time

I did regret about saving up lvl 3, lvl 4 fruit formulas though, not sure if it was worth it to throw away the gmuts.

so 5k gmut is not enough for beast / doom ? Funny how I've made gen 2 doombringer with 3x doombringers and halfway to the 4th doombringer.

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    To all those complaining bout wasting their Gen 3 Kyubi...by the time you actually get 2 Doom you'll have the MFO to actually gen it...

Leave a comment:

• R233264282
    replied

and i agree with Alt18 the people who throw gmut are just plain silly did you really think there was not going to be any mounts after kyubi? lol
    best someone on my server has is pure gen 1 doom, no one else had enough gmut cuz trashing, gg :P

i think someone needs to make a guide on how to be organized/manage your vault/inventory space, bound stuff on main, unbound on alt, simple :/
    That's actually a good idea since it's something most players are having troubles with

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alt18
    replied
    Originally posted by Jazhara View Post
    It's kinda irritating that since we're having inventory problems, and r2 didn't care about it, I wasted around 5k Gmut (bound) by throwing it away because the lack of inventory space, that amount alone is enough for 1 doombringer, please make a solution for this problem, make the items amount to 999 or whatever.

This is quite ridiculous now that the new mount requires so much Gmut, lucky they didn't make it 200-500 Gmut per try...
    LMFAO of all items you decided to drop it was 5k QMUTS?!!! Bruh ucant be that desperate for space.Like u could of just used pack expanders with alts instead of dropping 5k QMUT. and the requirements for the new mounts are actually decent. If they just increased the amount by 5's and ake it 65and 70 it would be way too easy. Players form older servers would get like gen 2Doombringer with ease.SO they needed something that would make us farm/cash more for a while.I just feel bad for the new servers who have to deal with this lol

Leave a comment:

• Jazhara
    replied
    It's kinda irritating that since we're having inventory problems, and r2 didn't care about it, I wasted around 5k Gmut (bound) by throwing it away because the lack of inventory space, that amount alone is enough for 1 doombringer, please make a solution for this problem, make the items amount to 999 or whatever.

This is quite ridiculous now that the new mount requires so much Gmut, lucky they didn't make it 200-500 Gmut per try...

Leave a comment:

• R21507247
    replied
    Originally posted by xxdosxx View Post
    what about my Gen 3 Super Kyubi? Wasted?!
    Did u believe there would never be anymore mount upgrades when you made gen 3 kyubi?

Leave a comment:

• xxdosxx
    replied
    what about my Gen 3 Super Kyubi? Wasted?!

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by demonfireeater View Post
    how pics and stats for the 2 new mounts
    A fellow player has provided images and stats for both newly released mounts here:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]164097[/ATTACH]

beast took me 38 clicks/12.9 stars

ran out of g mut for doombringer </3
    edit: but friend of mine got it in 42 clicks

only these 2 mounts, no others
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-07-2016, 03:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• demonfireeater
    replied
    how pics and stats for the 2 new mounts

Leave a comment:

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    Well, they aren't perfect, but these events are at least a lot better and easier on everyone.

Leave a comment:

• R2_Coconut
    replied
    [Promotion] Accumulative Recharge Bonus

Duration: 7/7 - 7/13 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: During this promotion, recharge certain total amounts of Crystal and be rewarded with Gift Packs!.
    Note: Each level of rewards can be redeemed once.

Recharge Total Reward
    500 Gift Pack A: Pearl of Wisdom x6
    2000 Gift Pack B: Greater Pearl of Wisdom x1
    6000 Gift Pack C: Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Legendary) x15
    10000 Gift Pack D: Superior Gems Coupon x3
    20000 Gift Pack E: Therion x2
    30000 Gift Pack F: Exquisite Enchantment Crystal x1
    60000 Gift Pack G: Greater Pearl of Wisdom x30

Leave a comment:

• R2_Coconut
    replied
    [Promotion] Daily First Recharge Pack

Duration: 7/7 - 7/13 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: During the promotion, receive a Daily First Recharge Pack each day you purchase 500 or more Crystals. The pack contains Gold Dragon Coin x1.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X