Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 8/11 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    VIP does not qualify for POI. You will need to recharge an amount of crystals in order to gain points.
    you're wrong if you buy VIP or renew it while event it's active you get points for recharging 800xtal! Have got a lot of times while those 2 happened to stumble on!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by pappody View Post
      you're wrong if you buy VIP or renew it while event it's active you get points for recharging 800xtal! Have got a lot of times while those 2 happened to stumble on!
      Subscribing to VIP during POI does not always register into the system. We've had several cases where players who did so did not receive their respective points, thus missing out entirely because there is no way manually distribute points from the backend.

      In order to avoid such incidents, it is advised by our staff to recharge actual crystals.
      Last edited by Reverie; 08-11-2016, 02:46 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        Subscribing to VIP during POI does not always register into the system. We've had several cases where players who did so did not receive their respective points, thus missing out entirely because there is no way manually distribute points from the backend.

        In order to avoid such incidents, it is advised by our staff to recharge actual crystals.
        The guy asked if he gonna get points with his VIP purchase!
        So the answer is : you gonna get rewarded with points if you do! As far as if it bugs there's a possibility actual xtals to bug too! Nothing new there...

        Comment


        • #19
          Profit, if they will develop cs1 it will not earn them more cash because all toons are veterans and cashed, unlike new game like cs2 with many new features and upon release all will start at level 1 it means more money to spend to make your toon strong. New game = more money, Old Game = wait to die server
          Guild Webiste:
          Guild Webdeveloper:
          Guild Name: Team Genesis
          Server: CS Server – [S96] Mulberry Village
          Character: Mage (Raijin)

          Need Guild Website/Blog Site:

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Outlaw.Raijin View Post
            Profit, if they will develop cs1 it will not earn them more cash because all toons are veterans and cashed, unlike new game like cs2 with many new features and upon release all will start at level 1 it means more money to spend to make your toon strong. New game = more money, Old Game = wait to die server
            'new features' it'll be exactly the same....

            there's only like 5 differences max
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

            Comment


            • #21
              Lol guys seriously 1% progress per click on eidolon "upgrade talents" function! That's 400shards for gods sake! Wondering if it was supposed to give 10% maybe another mistake?!

              And don't get me started on dig function! What load of stuff? What the heck is that?! Llv10 and out 10 digs only worth it was 1rose!
              1 green dragon coin can give 5of those!
              Last edited by pappody; 08-14-2016, 09:04 AM.

              Comment


              • #22
                Bubbles new pet preview and stats???

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by cindygmrgirl View Post
                  Bubbles new pet preview and stats???
                  Here you are:

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X