Here you are:

Leave a comment:

• cindygmrgirl
    replied
    Bubbles new pet preview and stats???

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Lol guys seriously 1% progress per click on eidolon "upgrade talents" function! That's 400shards for gods sake! Wondering if it was supposed to give 10% maybe another mistake?!

And don't get me started on dig function! What load of stuff? What the heck is that?! Llv10 and out 10 digs only worth it was 1rose!
    1 green dragon coin can give 5of those!
    Last edited by pappody; 08-14-2016, 09:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by Outlaw.Raijin View Post
    Profit, if they will develop cs1 it will not earn them more cash because all toons are veterans and cashed, unlike new game like cs2 with many new features and upon release all will start at level 1 it means more money to spend to make your toon strong. New game = more money, Old Game = wait to die server
    'new features' it'll be exactly the same....

there's only like 5 differences max

Leave a comment:

• Outlaw.Raijin
    replied
    Profit, if they will develop cs1 it will not earn them more cash because all toons are veterans and cashed, unlike new game like cs2 with many new features and upon release all will start at level 1 it means more money to spend to make your toon strong. New game = more money, Old Game = wait to die server

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    Subscribing to VIP during POI does not always register into the system. We've had several cases where players who did so did not receive their respective points, thus missing out entirely because there is no way manually distribute points from the backend.

In order to avoid such incidents, it is advised by our staff to recharge actual crystals.
    The guy asked if he gonna get points with his VIP purchase!
    So the answer is : you gonna get rewarded with points if you do! As far as if it bugs there's a possibility actual xtals to bug too! Nothing new there...

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by pappody View Post
    you're wrong if you buy VIP or renew it while event it's active you get points for recharging 800xtal! Have got a lot of times while those 2 happened to stumble on!
    Subscribing to VIP during POI does not always register into the system. We've had several cases where players who did so did not receive their respective points, thus missing out entirely because there is no way manually distribute points from the backend.

In order to avoid such incidents, it is advised by our staff to recharge actual crystals.
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-11-2016, 02:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    VIP does not qualify for POI. You will need to recharge an amount of crystals in order to gain points.
    you're wrong if you buy VIP or renew it while event it's active you get points for recharging 800xtal! Have got a lot of times while those 2 happened to stumble on!

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by dheepodi View Post
    i have a question.what if i purchase vip.can i get a point?
    VIP does not qualify for POI. You will need to recharge an amount of crystals in order to gain points.

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Originally posted by dheepodi View Post

yup you get 800xtal and 800x7=5600points!

Leave a comment:

• dheepodi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
    so idiots spend money over there to get strong cuz no mall
    No mall?! Lol wait and see the 1st real server what it'll got! R2 already proved themselves helpless against it!

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by hitlikeabomb View Post
    I want that new interface and skin to Crystal Saga 1! I don't understand, why should make a new game, when here is the main... And in this main game the devs made new servers... I can't understand, why... Why, when they release a new game? Lol!
    so idiots spend money over there to get strong cuz no mall

Leave a comment:

• hitlikeabomb
    replied
    I want that new interface and skin to Crystal Saga 1! I don't understand, why should make a new game, when here is the main... And in this main game the devs made new servers... I can't understand, why... Why, when they release a new game? Lol!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X