[Announcement] Level 120!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Pat
    started a topic [Announcement] Level 120!

[Announcement] Level 120!

The next chapter in the Crystal Saga story, the Necropolis, is about to be unveiled! You have defended the mages from the Undead. Now chase those monsters to where they are brought to un-life by the Underworld God, himself!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Necro.png
Views:	1
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	1733688
    More story, new maps, new dungeons, new pets! The level 120 cap raise will be our most exciting yet! Over twenty new monsters, ten new maps, forty new quests, a new pet island, and a new dungeon are all about to be revealed! We will have plenty of events to celebrate this milestone so look forward to this week's patch notes for all the details! In the meantime, read on for a sneak peek at some of the new level 120 content!

Name:	Quests.png
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	1733665
    New Quests & Maps - Now that the Mage Clan is safe, you must journey to mouth of hell where the damned souls are revived and join the army of the Undead! This will be your greatest test yet! Additionally, with over ten new maps, including the Chasm of Horrors, Valley of Torment and the Throne Room, you will be able to explore the depths of the Necropolis. To enter, visit the Shadow Ghost in northern Twilight Caverns Level 4. Players must be at least level 90 to enter the Necropolis!

Name:	Dungeon.png
Size:	243.3 KB
ID:	1733666
    New Dungeon - Purgatory is the newest and most frightening dungeon to date! This is one place you don't want to get stuck! Fight your way through in normal, hard, and (if you dare) nightmare modes!

Name:	Pets.png
Size:	192.9 KB
ID:	1733664
    New Pets - Journey to the new pet island, Dreary Mire, where three new pets are waiting for you to be their new master!

• Saisaishi
    replied
    I wonder what the final level is gonna be, hopefully it's nowhere soon though. I didn't even make it to level 100 last go around before the cap was raised.

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    114 is the last lvl you can get exp. from TG kinda sucks lol

Leave a comment:

• xx.Revontheus.xx
    replied
    Level 120? Cool!

Leave a comment:

• dragedo
    replied
    im a rogue, and i can manage soloing up to and including wave 10... just sucks alot of orb/blessed stones. killing the final boss is another story. fighting for 5 mins (while being full time healed) having an avarage dmg output of roughly 45m per 5 min, using 2 FLs and having the debuff up around 90% of the time... ya.. outcome was: boss recoverd twice in those 5 mins, being at 70% life at taht point, so no point in staying there to kill it. for now i duo with my wife upto wave 10, including its dragon and the trash, then leave and repeat
    oh and... that boss hits me for 166k crits if it isnt cursed, leaving me dead in 1 shot

Leave a comment:

• R21537441
    replied
    the training area mobs from wave 7 on are impossible, the boss of those wave does 50% damage or are they just dope up to make impossible to solo for lvl 101 players
    Last edited by R21537441; 12-09-2012, 11:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Marguerite_77
    replied
    bonjour les amie,
    moi j arrive pas attaque les monstre comment faire bises

Leave a comment:

• LiLReym
    replied
    wew so crazy.

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
    We need a direct teleporter to Necropolis lol, oh and a potions vendor.
    Just like Void Encampement!

Leave a comment:

• ikibee
    replied
    in lvl 120 will be 3rd reborn lol....

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    We need a direct teleporter to Necropolis lol, oh and a potions vendor.

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Originally posted by HimariChan View Post
    I had to lol very hard on that one.
    Yeah, I'm not entirely sure how it's racist either.

Leave a comment:

• djart75
    replied
    Wow may bgong event kso ns Spain ako but see you in 2days time.

Leave a comment:

• HimariChan
    replied
    Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
    The last 2 monthes of updates have been very racist. Only giving the OP players something to do and leaving out everyone else. Nothing for the weaker players. So yeah, what is there to be happy about?
    I had to lol very hard on that one.

Leave a comment:

• GIANxWINGs
    replied
    w0w Amazing boss

Leave a comment:

Working...
X