Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 9/8 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
    one last thing,,,,,

R2 dev.? you have one job .....one JOB!

They copied the same patches from another CS version, in that cs version all elite drops are unique and good.
    Beside, There is a sentinel armor , this armor belong to the pagen (a class r2 didn't release yet).
    scrolls doesn't work because the database names are differs
    leveling up bug and glitch of 1 torch that gives us 10% exp with each puff ,
    mobs looks more good than r2 pets and mounts designs
    the new areas suppose to have a level cap of 160 .. but anyone above 120 can cross easiley
    mobs drop to mobs strength is not logical, such drop should belong to mobs that are stronger than the world bosses (behemoth)

Enjoy the loot as much as you can before the emergency maintenance !! peace out
    it's 150+ not 120+, i tried it on a lvl 144

Leave a comment:

• Zenzibar
    replied
    one last thing,,,,,

R2 dev.? you have one job .....one JOB!

They copied the same patches from another CS version, in that cs version all elite drops are unique and good.
    Beside, There is a sentinel armor , this armor belong to the pagen (a class r2 didn't release yet).
    scrolls doesn't work because the database names are differs
    leveling up bug and glitch of 1 torch that gives us 10% exp with each puff ,
    mobs looks more good than r2 pets and mounts designs
    the new areas suppose to have a level cap of 160 .. but anyone above 120 can cross easiley
    mobs drop to mobs strength is not logical, such drop should belong to mobs that are stronger than the world bosses (behemoth)

Enjoy the loot as much as you can before the emergency maintenance !! peace out
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-09-2016, 12:57 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    TP scrolls don't work in the new zones...

if you go there ya gonna be stuck...

Leave a comment:

• Thunderbumm
    replied
    I know right... R2 actually did something to help the players with decent loot that drops well? ...AND new areas? You know it has to be a mistake. R2 would never do something people actually need or want.

Leave a comment:

• fenterra
    replied
    This seems to good for us. Makes me worried that the game is gonna be shut down soon.

Leave a comment:

• Aeglironion
    replied
    REAlly exciting all this new stuff and all, woop woop!

but I agree with pappody lol I would like to know this too . Also btw on a random note...town portal scrolls don't seem to be working in the new areas x.x

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    Originally posted by Zero_Oxcell View Post
    Ikr ><
    Its really very hard to get it if like that (esp ebs just have 3 runs ea day and just 1 boss, cant use key to add runs)
    Pls be kind lol
    new dung appear to get 5 runs, no dungkey or VIP...

Leave a comment:

• Zero_Oxcell
    replied
    Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
    if it is then we really need more EBS shards...cuz I dun think we can survive 3 25% in a row >, .<
    Ikr ><
    Its really very hard to get it if like that (esp ebs just have 3 runs ea day and just 1 boss, cant use key to add runs)
    Pls be kind lol

Leave a comment:

• Valthor
    replied
    So why is it r2 adds things and never tells us anything about it ?

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    Originally posted by Zero_Oxcell View Post
    Is this new set same like 150's before? (if failed gear will be disappear)
    I really hope its not lol
    if it is then we really need more EBS shards...cuz I dun think we can survive 3 25% in a row >, .<

Leave a comment:

• Zero_Oxcell
    replied
    Is this new set same like 150's before? (if failed gear will be disappear)
    I really hope its not lol

Leave a comment:

• R2101192041
    replied
    feels like ,

there's no more new server ,

will be SD coz cs2 is open , tsk

rip cs1...

EDIT : got 5k bucks pendng for this game when a new server open , now i wouldnt spend it, seems i will find new one but not one of the r2 games..

all of the games are boring , but not cs1 ...

well, since cs lekool will shutdown tommorow maybe nxt will be this one..
    Last edited by R2101192041; 09-08-2016, 07:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sheikh15011
    replied
    Elites drops are too good, it's like they going to shut down servers soon
    Last edited by sheikh15011; 09-08-2016, 06:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Auroria
    replied
    New level cap...which is 175+ (180 maybe?)
    Can teleport to the new map via starglade teleporter, can't use town portal scrolls to get out unless you go to the old level cap maps.
    Elites drop Therion, EW, ESD and other stuffs.

Leave a comment:

• R2_Coconut
    replied
    [Promotion] Point of Interest

Duration: 9/8 - 9/14 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: During this promotion, be rewarded with 8 points for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystal, you will receive 8,000 points. These points can then be used to exchange for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab. All points will be cleared when the event ends.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X