Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Servers on Newgrounds, Armorgames Platform Shutting Down on 11/22 (Delayed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Servers on Newgrounds, Armorgames Platform Shutting Down on 11/22 (Delayed)

R2Games will have a cross-platform server merge on 22nd November @ 10 AM (GMT+8) and will take over the players from the Newgrounds, Armorgames servers. These servers will be merged with R2 PvP EST S25.

If you want to keep your original character on our R2 platform, we need the following information for transferring of characters:

Original Newgrounds/Armorgames Account Information:
    - Server ID
    - User ID
    - Character Name

New R2 Platform Account Information:
    - User ID
    - Character Name (This character name is used to locate your in-game account, please do not use the same character name on your previous platform)

ALL successfully transferred toons will be accessible through [S25] Falling Stars Bluff regardless of where they originally created their R2 toon -- these preexisting toons will remain in your accounts as is. The unique server marker for Newgrounds/Armorgame/Kongregate players post-merge will be as below:

newgrounds:(ne)
    armor:(ar)

Please contact us through our support page if your want to transfer your characters. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your constant support for Crystal Saga.

Note: This is valid ONLY for Crystal Saga players, whose information has been collected before 18th November.
    Last edited by R2_Norman; 11-18-2016, 01:42 AM.

• armin_patty
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    If your toon wasn't transferred over along with the others on the scheduled merge date, then something must have caused it. You can file another ticket asking about why it was not merged, but like previous incidents, the response you receive may very well be undesirable.
    I filed tickets already but not a single reply was sent to me. the instruction on merging wasn't clear enough, they didn't mention that we have to make a toon in s25 server. So when they sent me a message that says I have to make one. I made a toon in s25 server right away. I waited for weeks but it still not transfered

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by armin_patty View Post
    I still Havent got my toon merged :/ I xfer it before the said date.
    Newgrounds server.
    If your toon wasn't transferred over along with the others on the scheduled merge date, then something must have caused it. You can file another ticket asking about why it was not merged, but like previous incidents, the response you receive may very well be undesirable.

Leave a comment:

• armin_patty
    replied
    I still Havent got my toon merged :/ I xfer it before the said date.
    Newgrounds server.

Leave a comment:

• sithewarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    If you are on ArmorGames or Newgrounds, then unfortunately it is too late.
    From kongregate

also why are there two of me:
    http://forum.r2games.com/member.php?...8-sithewarrior
    http://forum.r2games.com/member.php?515928-sithewarrior
    I thought the username was my name but it seems I created two of this at some point

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
    Is it still too late to request this?
    I got a message from old friends about this but didn't check it until today...
    If you are on ArmorGames or Newgrounds, then unfortunately it is too late.

Leave a comment:

• sithewarrior
    replied
    Is it still too late to request this?
    I got a message from old friends about this but didn't check it until today...

Leave a comment:

• fenterra
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    I have been informed that the merging process is expected to begin at 10 GMT+8.
    Thank you very much

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    I have been informed that the merging process is expected to begin at 10 GMT+8.

Leave a comment:

• AngelicKim
    replied
    I'm a little irritated I have not gotten a response about my toon transfer yet.... If I lose my toon I'm going to be highly upset... Me and another girl on Newgrounds have not gotten responses to our transfer request... When is the latest we can expect this?????

Leave a comment:

• Hincho3601
    replied
    Originally posted by fenterra View Post
    Alright, we were just wondering since most of us on our server are looking forward to this.
    Hopefully we see you there. Still kinda dont know whats going on yet.

Leave a comment:

• fenterra
    replied
    Alright, we were just wondering since most of us on our server are looking forward to this.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by fenterra View Post
    when should we expect the servers to go down? exactly at gmt+8 on the 22nd?
    It should have gone underway about 8 hours ago, but there were some unexpected issues with Kongregate's inclusion. I will ask the team for an ETA.

Leave a comment:

• fenterra
    replied
    when should we expect the servers to go down? exactly at gmt+8 on the 22nd?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by abyssdaemon View Post
    I believe the confusion is that there was no clearly stated time. Just the day, which is the 22nd. Does that mean the cross-platform merge starts at midnight, 00:00 of the 22nd at gmt+8, or is there a different timeframe when it's expected to start?
    It is as the announcement reads: 22nd GMT+8. At face value, the 22nd begins at 0:00.
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-21-2016, 12:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X