Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Servers on Newgrounds, Armorgames Platform Shutting Down on 11/22 (Delayed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverie
    replied
    This is my last courtesy notice: Submit your transfer information via R2 ticket system. We will not be taking any transfer information through the forum and your toon will be lost otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• R2123220849
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    Please reread the announcement and follow the instructions. We will not be taking any transfers via forum.
    There is still a need for some

Komg user : geogaming
    charact:s1GoOd
    R2 (s25) charact: GoOd
    ID: 123220849
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-12-2016, 11:29 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• diablu
    replied
    TAKE screenshots of ur characters items system lvls etc!
    Dont regret it later like i did :P

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by mpilkton View Post
    Since I went about making my placeholder character on the merged server before the announcement was updated, I made those character names the exact same as my current character names.

How can I go about remedying this situation?
    Do I need to create another placeholder character with a different name and submit a different ticket?
    Will my previous ticket still work?

Thanks. ^_^
    You will need to delete the previous toons and create new ones. Once you have done so, file a new ticket with the updated information and mention that the earlier ticket needs to be closed due to the update.

Originally posted by patriciaannedetal View Post
    so do we need to create another toon in S25 with any name we want and they will transfer our toon from other server to that that toon in S25?
    Create just one bookmarking toon on S25, and your original toon will take its place after the merge.

Leave a comment:

• patriciaannedetal
    replied
    another question

Your R2 server ID will be (S25) because that is the server you will be using after the transfer. User ID is your R2 account username.
    so do we need to create another toon in S25 with any name we want and they will transfer our toon from other server to that that toon in S25?

Leave a comment:

• mpilkton
    replied
    Since I went about making my placeholder character on the merged server before the announcement was updated, I made those character names the exact same as my current character names.

How can I go about remedying this situation?
    Do I need to create another placeholder character with a different name and submit a different ticket?
    Will my previous ticket still work?

Thanks. ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by R2123220849 View Post
    Kong:ID geogaming
    Server S1
    crystal name: GoOd
    R2
    id R2123220849
    s25 Name GoOd
    Please reread the announcement and follow the instructions. We will not be taking any transfers via forum.

Leave a comment:

• R2123220849
    replied
    Kong:ID geogaming
    Server S1
    crystal name: GoOd
    R2
    id R2123220849
    s25 Name GoOd

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by koyama121 View Post
    Newgrounds server: 1
    user id: koyama121
    character name: Estina

R2Games server: 25
    character name: Estina121
    Please submit your transfer information via R2 ticket system. Any transfers posted in this thread will not be taken into account.

Originally posted by titan_of_ice View Post
    Another concern is that I have a character holding a guild for posterity. Unfortunately, the Guild Master hasn't logged in for years to transfer leadership. If the Guild Master gets deleted, will the guild be removed, or will the title just be handed to the highest ranked nondeleted character, or be in some awkward eternal state of having no master? If the guild is going to be deleted with the GM, is there any way to forcefully transfer ownership so the entire guild won't be lost?
    If this merge is like others, all guilds will be transferred over regardless of whether or not the guildmaster transfers (I'm not sure what happens in-server after the merge). Generally, GM positions can be succeeded by filing a ticket with proof of unanimous votes.

Originally posted by kongr2games View Post
    is there a way there we can just input our character names and account names in kongregate? like a website maybe wherein it will ask for the information.

---edit---
    also, give extra days to kongregate after the merge. like people can still access kongregate to give extra time.
    also, by this time, there should be someone in kongregate making ingame announcement every hour regarding this merge. not everyone is reading the forums. this way we can avoid people "i did not know about this merge"
    No, all transfers must be submitted via R2 ticket system. As for the date of shut down, that is scheduled by the original platform, in your case Kongregate, and cannot be negotiated.

You can assist your fellow players by reaching out and posting such information in World Chat. Otherwise, you can leave it to other helpful players who will spread the word in-game.
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-10-2016, 10:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• koyama121
    replied
    Newgrounds server: 1
    character name: Estina

R2Games server: 25
    character name: Estina121

Leave a comment:

• titan_of_ice
    replied
    Another concern is that I have a character holding a guild for posterity. Unfortunately, the Guild Master hasn't logged in for years to transfer leadership. If the Guild Master gets deleted, will the guild be removed, or will the title just be handed to the highest ranked nondeleted character, or be in some awkward eternal state of having no master? If the guild is going to be deleted with the GM, is there any way to forcefully transfer ownership so the entire guild won't be lost?

Leave a comment:

• kongr2games
    replied
    is there a way there we can just input our character names and account names in kongregate? like a website maybe wherein it will ask for the information.

---edit---
    also, give extra days to kongregate after the merge. like people can still access kongregate to give extra time.
    also, by this time, there should be someone in kongregate making ingame announcement every hour regarding this merge. not everyone is reading the forums. this way we can avoid people "i did not know about this merge"
    Last edited by kongr2games; 11-10-2016, 06:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• crystalganker
    replied
    If all goes well, guilds will stay intact, so cross your fingers.
    Ah, thanks... I just hope so too, I wonder what'll happen since so many (around 180) characters will be removed when the transfer happens.

Leave a comment:

• Tidue
    replied
    Originally posted by Hicham19951 View Post
    For sure, they should come to PVP west!
    nah lol you guys got more servers merged together than S25

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by SRkutsuu12 View Post
    So, just to make sure, this means that if I had 1 single account with 3 toons on it, I am now going to have 3 different accounts with 1 toon on each?

And while I am at it, there are a few people on my server, which is pve, wondering why we transferring to a pvp server.
    I doubt r2 going to change anything, but be nice to have some kind of a why.
    That is correct. As for why you will be merging into a PvP server group, the devs make the decision on which servers are merged and with who, so I really can't tell you their exact reasoning. They're a mystery, even to me.

Originally posted by crystalganker View Post
    One question: will guilds be lost? even though I'm probably the only one in my guild (maybe someone else will too, but they hardly play) to be requesting this transfer.

The reason being that I was placed at the head of a level 10 guild that had no active members in it, and since the previous owners didn't want their hard work to go to waste they made me Guild Master because I was the only active player left in it, the others had either quit the game or changed guilds.
    Basically letting me do what I please with it and I do not want to lose that privilege.
    If all goes well, guilds will stay intact, so cross your fingers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X