Crystal Saga All Servers Maintenance on December 1st @ 9 PM EST/6 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga All Servers Maintenance on December 1st @ 9 PM EST/6 PM PST

Servers will be going down at 9 PM EST/6 PM PST on Thursday, December 1st. Downtime is expected to last 8 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes. We apologize for all inconvenience.

• Auroria
    replied
    Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but I just noticed that my divine soul gear that was equipped at maint...which was +14...is now +0 >.<

Leave a comment:

• erindkoci
    replied
    Would also like to confirm that fact as well.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunderbumm View Post
    Confirmed from block with S62. PVP is now off in the correct areas.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Thunderbumm
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    I have been informed that the PvP setting has been turned off for PvE servers. Confirmation would be appreciated.
    Confirmed from block with S62. PVP is now off in the correct areas.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    I have been informed that the PvP setting has been turned off for PvE servers. Confirmation would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• therealicejr
    replied
    so in other words they messed it up than gone for the weekend and dont care about us to check there emails about whats going on and come in and fix this stuff?

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    >, .< Did it on a friday then left us with it over the weekend hehe... Fridays are the worst days for maint...

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    All newfound issues associated with this maintenance will need to sit on the back burner until Monday comes around as the devs are out for the weekend.
    That's why they did on friday

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    All newfound issues associated with this maintenance will need to sit on the back burner until Monday comes around as the devs are out for the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• R230224058
    replied
    When is Zodiac going to be fixed >:c

Leave a comment:

• Kanyo
    replied
    Highly doubt they plan on shutting down. They just brought over new grounds, kongregate and armor games cs versions and merged em here. They messed up yes. But have a little faith . I'm sure they'll fix this upcoming maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• therealicejr
    replied
    ok this is geting very annoying now all the stuff that broke after a maint just doesnt seem right. and than never getting an answer for things if your going to shut down just let us know or if your trying to get people to stop playing your doing a very good job after that sec maint that didnt add anything just broke stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Kanyo
    replied
    I'm sure there is someone that can kill him

Leave a comment:

• Thunderbumm
    replied
    Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
    Actually a pk lvl does matter. After you die with a pk lvl you drop any unbound loot in your inventory whether it's GPOW, PUC or EEC..
    I'm aware of how the PK system works. As I said, doesn't mean **** since they can be PK level 30 and not drop a damn thing if no one can kill them... or realistically have a chance of killing them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X