Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New Server – Crimson Groves – Going Live 07/05/2012 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Codawg211
    replied
    Originally posted by DahTeddy View Post
    But that would take so much effort and i'd have to sit through all the draaaaaaaammmmmmmmaaaaaaaa.
    Takes effort to get anything done. Nothing wrong with using the iggy list

Leave a comment:

• omegachris
    replied
    >.> Server still not up yet <.< 6 hours of delay , IT's GETTING BAUWRINGGGEEEEEH :l , so i would like to know when the server is officially going live

Leave a comment:

• DahTeddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Codawg211 View Post
    Welcome to reality. You coulda stayed and leveled and started killing again
    But that would take so much effort and i'd have to sit through all the draaaaaaaammmmmmmmaaaaaaaa.

Leave a comment:

• Codawg211
    replied
    Welcome to reality. You coulda stayed and leveled and started killing again

Leave a comment:

• DahTeddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Codawg211 View Post
    Yeah, pretty much.
    I was sad.. I was the guy that killed everyone. Then the OP scions took my place. ):

Leave a comment:

• Codawg211
    replied
    Yeah, pretty much.

Leave a comment:

• DahTeddy
    replied
    It's allllllllllllllllllllways my fault -.-

Leave a comment:

• Codawg211
    replied
    Yes... Right after the merge... 18 of the top 20 were Cheurna players... It was clear they would just take over everything.
    Eh, its calmed down a bit now. More or less a few small arguments between S41 and S41 or S37 and S37. *side note, I blame Teddy*

Leave a comment:

• DahTeddy
    replied
    Originally posted by One1. View Post
    Hope that something gets done about the independence day outfit ... even if they only extend it for one day - I WANT IT BADDD!
    Yes, Amanda told me they were having special events so Crimson can still get the 4th of July pack. (:

Leave a comment:

• DahTeddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Markiv11 View Post
    Oh ya I've heard of it. If I'm not mistaken the players from cheruna are chasing amethyst players right?
    Yes... Right after the merge... 18 of the top 20 were Cheurna players... It was clear they would just take over everything.

Leave a comment:

• XxTaLoNxX
    replied
    This may be a dumb question but how do you become an Eidolon? I know how to be reborn as a Scion...

EDIT: Whoops! Wrong thread. But On-Topic, I can't wait until tomorrow! Going to be a blast starting from scratch with everyone, I just started playing this game and I'm already left behind on all the other servers. But also yeah if I could get an answer on my question it would be great since this thread is active and I hate necroing.
    Last edited by XxTaLoNxX; 07-04-2012, 05:52 PM. Reason: Whoops wrong thread!

Leave a comment:

• Markiv11
    replied
    Originally posted by One1. View Post
    Hope that something gets done about the independence day outfit ...
    I bet they might be putting the independence day outfit in the crimson groves as in previous post GM Amanda said that she will look into this matter.

Leave a comment:

• One1.
    replied
    So much waiting ... hurry up already! Im too excited!

Hope that something gets done about the independence day outfit ... even if they only extend it for one day - I WANT IT BADDD!

Leave a comment:

• Markiv11
    replied
    Myself and Sable are from Amethyst Forest. The merge kinda ruined everything for us, Sable was 5th for level. I was like 15th. Starting again will be nice. ^.^
    Oh ya I've heard of it. If I'm not mistaken the players from cheruna are chasing amethyst players right?

Leave a comment:

• Aithusa
    replied
    LOL... 12 hours different in malaysia =( that means sleep in morning n wake up play game at night =)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X