Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] New Server – Crimson Groves – Going Live 07/05/2012 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zinneks
    replied
    Ahahaha, nice try Sab.(:

Leave a comment:

• sablenoir
    replied
    Markiv! come play in me and teddys guild <3

Leave a comment:

• DahTeddy
    replied
    Aha, this ought'a be fun. XD

Leave a comment:

• Markiv11
    replied
    Looks like you are all set for the new server sablenoir. Then, I'll will meet you there i guess.

Leave a comment:

• sablenoir
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post

I hear you. I'll see what we can do.
    thats why amanda is the awesomest!! <3

Leave a comment:

• Hapighost
    replied
    Yippy!!!!! Can't wait!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Miroku
    replied
    Originally posted by R21693333 View Post
    this game is great and fun , but the only thing i dont like is ...im in england and im 5 hours ahead so could CS please make a server UK/European time ^^
    There IS Euro servers. The game is not called Crystal Saga, it is called Saga of Hero's over there.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by R21693333 View Post
    this game is great and fun , but the only thing i dont like is ...im in england and im 5 hours ahead so could CS please make a server UK/European time ^^
    They are not allowed to create any other servers besides US East and US West or it would violate the contract they have made to host the game.

Leave a comment:

• R21693333
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Markiv11
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda
    Yeah please extend it a little longer in the new server. So that players in that server can enjoy wearing it too.

Leave a comment:

• DahTeddy
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda
    Yay! Please do extend it. I hate getting stuck with the tuxedo. >.<

Leave a comment:

• JustAmanda
    replied
    Originally posted by R21852801 View Post
    why dont you show me ur main character then? lets see what you got. go to void encarpment and look for me over there. for you to see who you are talking to. ~>zalfee
    I'd love to see this, but unfortunately characters are server bound so Brother won't be able to show up in your server for a showdown.

Originally posted by R22769403 View Post
    Darn it opens on July 5... The event for buying the Costume ends on July 4th... I hope they can extend the event I would really want to purchase those costumes on the new server :O
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 07-03-2012, 02:00 PM. Reason: Merging Posts

Leave a comment:

• angel34_jolly
    replied
    can't wait

Leave a comment:

• angel34_jolly
    replied
    wooot! finally :P

Leave a comment:

• R2163020
    replied
    Darn it. I'm gonna have to wait for the next server cause the game time won't match with mine that well...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X