Emergency maintenance on June 9th 2:40 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyJo
    Now I'm confuse lol, you said you got the dc from guildies correct? Then how did the rollback affects their dc? Or are you guys saying that whowver gave u the dc didn't have the dc at all prior to tbat day? Thats like 5-10stack of dc. Wonder how they got it so fast? XD just wanted to put that out there

But anyways, I'm 100% sure I suggested this rollback the same day yet you guys plainly ignored it and decided to do it a day later after you've so call gotten everyone's stuff but yet I'm sitting here looking this toon which was affect by crash and it's still missing items. Why is THAT?
    Wasn't me that said that, was the other guy.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-09-2017, 05:31 PM. Reason: removed broken characters
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
      Wasn't me that said that, was the other guy.
      lol i know, i didn't type your name noob xD
      Server: (S73)Green Plains
      IGN: (S73)Aura
      Level: 180 eido
      Class: Rogue
      Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
      Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Anyone still missing all of their items will need to send in a ticket. If you are just missing a few items, it's likely a result of the rollback, and those won't be returned.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-09-2017, 05:52 PM.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJo View Post
          lol i know, i didn't type your name noob xD
          Well considering you quoted me and said ' you said you got the dc from guildies correct?'

Don't see who else it would be directed too 'noob'.
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
            Well considering you quoted me and said ' you said you got the dc from guildies correct?'

Don't see who else it would be directed too 'noob'.
            My fault lol, ingame she said that's where she got her dc

K - Rino

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Anyone still missing all of their items will need to send in a ticket. If you are just missing a few items, it's likely a result of the rollback, and those won't be returned.
              That's unfair if those things won't be returned. Not acceptable!

Comment

Originally posted by arnel_mndz2017 View Post
                That's unfair if those things won't be returned. Not acceptable!
                If you feel that way then ask file a ticket so you can get back all your dc, they can track trade history with toons lmao. Now let's go get those mall dc back😂

K - Rino

Comment

afriend of mine lost his diviner level and lost his tenets , not only items

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane2 View Post
                    The following servers are under emergency maintenance, starting at 2:40 AM EDT. Maintenance is expected to last 30 minutes, but could be longer.

S73, S75, S77, S78, S81, S82, S85, S87, S89, S91, S93, S95, S97, S99, S101, S103, S105

S74, S76, S79, S80, S83, S84, S86, S88, S90, S92, S94, S96, S98, S100, S102, S104

We apologize for any inconvenience.
                    what about S32? my character S32KIDD, lost all my items and mount gen 3 , and all my pets are gone . Also my diviner reset to zero and my eidolon lost all the progression . and my genie was Lv.4 ,, and its totally disappeared. i cannot even see it inside the panel.

please rolleback my items and my systems. lost much time and money for those.

Comment

Originally posted by KIDD78 View Post
                      what about S32? my character S32KIDD, lost all my items and mount gen 3 , and all my pets are gone . Also my diviner reset to zero and my eidolon lost all the progression . and my genie was Lv.4 ,, and its totally disappeared. i cannot even see it inside the panel.

please rolleback my items and my systems. lost much time and money for those.
                      You'll have to send in a ticket. We've done everything we can do through the forum.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i did submit a ticket, they said
                        We would like to offer our deepest apologies for the trouble you had to experience with us. Believe us when we say, we feel distress as you guys as we had been receiving a countless report of players missing gears, resources, mounts, pets and altered stats that had transpired after a server crash.

Comment

GIVE BACK MY STUFFFFFFS!!!!!!

IGN (s105)Hjerte

Comment

Working...
                          X