X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] Your Worst Nightmare

[Activity] Your Worst Nightmare

Duration: 1/10 – 1/16 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 65+

Description: Out of your worst nightmares come… the BOSSes of Vidalia! The Quartermaster is enlisting willing victims... uh, players to help rid Vidalia of these nightmare BOSSes. Think you have the guts? Once you have defeated the required BOSS, return to the Quartermaster to claim your reward!

Click image for larger version

Name:	vidchart.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	1734075

• keenrab2002
    replied
    why d0 i need this ehh? my vault is full of shards

Leave a comment:

• JaOFRMtheWILTERLANDS
    replied
    lol we got an extended nice event. so this is just an comeback for them

Leave a comment:

• Saisaishi
    replied
    Cant wait till events like this pop up when I actually do all 8 dungeons instead of just my 3 normal daily 1's.

Leave a comment:

• ibadat1995
    replied
    lol GM this event so boring >.<

Leave a comment:

• Starflyer
    replied
    well this Can be useful! once I rally my troops I can get some shards to make armor for my Guild members! Woot! We' 'll get stronger! =D

Leave a comment:

• lou100
    replied
    r2 with this event u don't feel ridicolous?

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    A week of no updates, this the best you can do. useless. epic failure.

Leave a comment:

• aikee204
    replied
    it is indeed our worst nightmare

Leave a comment:

• Jerilynne
    replied
    Even the high levels don't give a **** about this fail event! Seriously, I think R2 wants ppl to leave so they can just shut down crystal saga!

Leave a comment:

• Helldemon83
    replied
    Didn't get events last week and this is what we get this week

Leave a comment:

• Velner
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Cherith View Post
    We have not removed this. You should still be able to find "Not the Boss of Me" at the Quartermaster.
    That is very fine. Indeed, I had accepted 'Not the Boss of Me' but somehow failed to finish yesterday. That is why I didn't see it. There are no more complaints from me. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• brad1219
    replied
    Originally posted by Reami View Post
    "We need to add new features. Anything. Doesn't matter if it's useful or not."
    Oh so u r saying it's fine as long as they add something?? I think if they are going to add something new, they should add that people can actually be happy about. They should damn well know what people actually want and dont want.

Leave a comment:

• huffle
    replied
    There's Not the Boss of Me event still. But this one is for level 65+. Yhea. Highbie event. havent tried this one yet. 1 level short. I just hope it's not on NM coz mortals' ***** will get kicked by Zabuga

Leave a comment:

• R2CS_Cherith
    replied
    Originally posted by Velner View Post
    Why'd you guys take away "Not the Boss of Me?" I'd rather have the EXP over all of these 'bonus' shards, any day. I literally throw shards out at this point.
    We have not removed this. You should still be able to find "Not the Boss of Me" at the Quartermaster.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X