• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Minori*
    started a topic Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 12/05

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 12/05

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

Servers will be going down at approximately 3:00 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on December 5th. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Thank you, and happy gaming!!

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
    So Ladder Rewards for every upper floors..

its not that much bigger reward.. just harder floors. might as well stop at Ladder Lv140.

(not done sacrificing my alts i got ladder rewards from 100-119 so far ..ill post it if asked )
    Thank you! That should be plenty. I would only post them if they're higher than 140 plus drops. I don't recall the quantities, unfortunately, but I will forward this to the team. I shouldn't need anything else, but I won't until I get a response from them, and I will be sure to let you know if I do. Thank you, again!

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    So Ladder Rewards for every upper floors..
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Ladder 140 r.png Views:	1 Size:	46.8 KB ID:	1998542
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Ladder 141 r.png Views:	1 Size:	54.2 KB ID:	1998543
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Ladder 142 r.png Views:	1 Size:	48.2 KB ID:	1998544
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Ladder 143 r.png Views:	1 Size:	51.8 KB ID:	1998545
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Ladder 144 r.png Views:	1 Size:	48.0 KB ID:	1998546
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Ladder 145 r.png Views:	1 Size:	50.6 KB ID:	1998547

its not that much bigger reward.. just harder floors. might as well stop at Ladder Lv140.

(not done sacrificing my alts i got ladder rewards from 100-119 so far ..ill post it if asked )
    Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 12-10-2019, 07:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

how is it?? he says they do void, bots dont have that stat and if they did it would be quite obvious seeing geared bots in sg all the time lmao its a phrase calm down big mod
    That was not the issue with your post. If you wish to debate the reasoning or need further explanation as to why please, feel free to private message me. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• R2109499284
    replied

how is it?? he says they do void, bots dont have that stat and if they did it would be quite obvious seeing geared bots in sg all the time lmao its a phrase calm down big mod
    I never said that they do void, I said that they could theoretically do it. That´s all.
    And like I said I also want the crystal exchange to be unlimited again. All I was trying to do is, that it could potentially be exploited as you don´t have to be that geared to clear void level 1-10.

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Please, do not insult or make insinuations about other players. I will not tolerate it. Thank you for your understanding!

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied

[Content Removed] bots dont do void lmao

it is simply to block the players from getting easy free xtal, esp with the snowman xmas event the big ops were getting stacks by the day back in the day of unlimited
    Please, do not insult or make insinuations about other players. I will not tolerate it. Thank you for your understanding!

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post

While that´s true there´s certainly more to it, I should still have a screenshot flying around with a toon having over 20k roses but I wasn´t able to find it sadly (or I simply deleted it some time ago).
    If you average the rose drops you get down to roughly 1,077 rose drops per day for every toon (I´ve run that thing often enough for that to be a good average, and it checks out with the math for items you receive (14) and 13 possible items). I´ll use that weird wonky number instead of 1 because it makes kind of a huge difference when upscaling this.
    In a year that´s on average 786-787 (786,15) roses per toon. In a group of 5 people that scales up to 3.930 (3.930,78) roses. That is for each toon that can clear level 1-10 in the void.
    If we keep upscaling this with more and more groups we get a quick escalation. A normal player may have a few toons that can clear up to level 10. Bots on the other hand could be made stronger until they can run void level 1-10 and run with dozens of groups per day.

That being said I do want the charm exchange to be unlimited again but before that I would like to get rid of bots because otherwise roses will be sold on certain websites again.
    [Content Removed] bots dont do void lmao

it is simply to block the players from getting easy free xtal, esp with the snowman xmas event the big ops were getting stacks by the day back in the day of unlimited
    Last edited by *Minori*; 12-08-2019, 01:56 PM. Reason: Removed content.

Leave a comment:

• R2109499284
    replied

thats not how they get xtal, its just to limit players to make them spend
    While that´s true there´s certainly more to it, I should still have a screenshot flying around with a toon having over 20k roses but I wasn´t able to find it sadly (or I simply deleted it some time ago).
    If you average the rose drops you get down to roughly 1,077 rose drops per day for every toon (I´ve run that thing often enough for that to be a good average, and it checks out with the math for items you receive (14) and 13 possible items). I´ll use that weird wonky number instead of 1 because it makes kind of a huge difference when upscaling this.
    In a year that´s on average 786-787 (786,15) roses per toon. In a group of 5 people that scales up to 3.930 (3.930,78) roses. That is for each toon that can clear level 1-10 in the void.
    If we keep upscaling this with more and more groups we get a quick escalation. A normal player may have a few toons that can clear up to level 10. Bots on the other hand could be made stronger until they can run void level 1-10 and run with dozens of groups per day.

That being said I do want the charm exchange to be unlimited again but before that I would like to get rid of bots because otherwise roses will be sold on certain websites again.

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Seems like even Ladder 140 has more Soul Shard ( Soul Shard x43) than Ladder 145 (Soul Shard x39) .. if maths right should be 49 instead..

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by aysaisla View Post

still cant see the updates.

And i hope its just an accident on the soul shard part...
    It's likely that it was a typo, but I can't promise this, sadly.
    The forums are having issues. I don't know why, but hopefully, it'll be fixed soon. The notification was because I quoted you in my previous post on this thread.

Leave a comment:

• aysaisla
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

The patch notes are posted.

Typically, the Soul Shards rewards do increase. That might not always be the case. You are obtaining larger quantities of items now and it MAY be intentional. I am however inquiring about it to find out for sure. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191205-150240_Chrome.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.4 KB
ID:	1998319
    still cant see the updates.

And i hope its just an accident on the soul shard part...

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by R28732539 View Post
    I cant view the updates
    The patch notes are posted.
    Originally posted by aysaisla View Post

I just notice that.. why ladder lv145 gave less soul shards than that lv134 and lv135???
    Arent we suppose to get more soul shards as we go up?
    i suggest that the rewards needs fixing..
    Typically, the Soul Shards rewards do increase. That might not always be the case. You are obtaining larger quantities of items now and it MAY be intentional. I am however inquiring about it to find out for sure. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 12-05-2019, 01:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aysaisla
    replied
    Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
    Ladder Rewards:

Lv 134>>
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1998305**[/ATTACH]

Lv 135>>
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1998306**[/ATTACH]

Lv 145>>
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":1998307**[/ATTACH]

Max is Lv145 at the moment.

136 walking stone barrier (only thing i remember)
    137 Zeus
    138 (Caia too busy looting Quartermaster token forgot the boss)
    139 Bahamut
    140 Omnimous Lord
    141 Bloody slaughterer
    142 Altar overseer
    143 malevolent scorpion
    144 Aquatic Ape
    145 Sardon
    ... and out we go..

I just notice that.. why ladder lv145 gave less soul shards than that lv134 and lv135???
    Arent we suppose to get more soul shards as we go up?
    i suggest that the rewards needs fixing..

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Ladder Rewards:

Lv 134>>
    Click image for larger version  Name:	134 exp.png Views:	1 Size:	102.4 KB ID:	1998305

Lv 135>>
    Click image for larger version  Name:	exp 135.png Views:	1 Size:	68.7 KB ID:	1998306

Lv 145>>
    Click image for larger version  Name:	145.png Views:	1 Size:	44.0 KB ID:	1998307

Max is Lv145 at the moment.

136 Poseidon
    137 Zeus
    138 Divine Archangel
    139 Bahamut
    140 Omnimous Lord
    141 Bloody slaughterer
    142 Altar overseer
    143 malevolent scorpion
    144 Aquatic Ape
    145 Sardon
    ... and out we go..
    Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 12-06-2019, 09:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X