X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by PsychNM

charm to crystal is available at level 240. They increased the level requirement of it so the mall bots cant easily get xtal and do funds to sell them to people who mall
    thats not how they get xtal, its just to limit players to make them spend

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    Originally posted by R28732539 View Post
    I cant view the updates
    they havent posted them yet, they normally post them about 3-4 hours AFTER the update.

Originally posted by anticlimacs View Post
    can R2 make enchange charm point into xtall like an old time ago . with unlimited time everyday and minimum level 100 can be doing that . my server are so dying cause not much ppl play now . sometime play cs made so booring cause hard to farm . . . add so many fiture and fully update with fateshop but prety sure not much ppl buy that cause not have good optional for making xtall with goddes of fate
    charm to crystal is available at level 240. They increased the level requirement of it so the mall bots cant easily get xtal and do funds to sell them to people who mall
    Last edited by *Minori*; 12-05-2019, 01:46 PM. Reason: Posts merged

Leave a comment:

• R28732539
    replied
    I cant view the updates

Leave a comment:

• anticlimacs
    replied
    can R2 make enchange charm point into xtall like an old time ago . with unlimited time everyday and minimum level 100 can be doing that . my server are so dying cause not much ppl play now . sometime play cs made so booring cause hard to farm . . . add so many fiture and fully update with fateshop but prety sure not much ppl buy that cause not have good optional for making xtall with goddes of fate

Leave a comment:

Working...
X