Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need your Feedback Regarding R2CLIENT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nomias
    replied
    Greetings to you too,

my points will be ....

1. Optimized "Hide Effect"> that will permanently hide Pixie, Genie, Chi~HF~ (perhaps soul Aura also). [we lag with the same PC build which we used before without any lag now a days.]
    2. In setting, can we have a button to hide our own Pixie and genie & Auras?
    3. Like many other posters here, "Zoom Out" please add this. ^_^
    4. Can browser users also use the same output like in client? [when new upgrades are taken into action]

Regards..

Leave a comment:

• pia69
    replied
    1: Freely move the tabs and freely arrange them
    2:Improve tabbing commands like in internet explorer (For example CTRL+1 = TAB1 1, CTRL+2 = TAB2 AND SO ON, CTRL+TAB = NEXT TAB,) If you want to know what i mean try IE or microsoft edge and see how good the tabbing commands ..
    3:Hiding the aura should be the #1 priority

Leave a comment:

• hyujeen
    replied
    zoom in / zoom out would be really great...
    options to lower graphics quality may help reduce lags (i hope so)
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• strfmhabdd
    replied
    Make it atleast html5 / unity based.
    Reduce laggy auras such as HF, Chi.
    Make Pixie and Genie smaller.

Leave a comment:

• R2109499284
    replied
    Making the R2 client for other regions too. As it stands now it´s just for their english games while there are also german and french servers for various games.

Leave a comment:

• TheEndIsClear
    replied
    Well, as far as client goes then I have no idea. Client is already pretty good. It doesn't lag like using chrome or firefox or any browser. Game looks better on client, has less lag. Increase FPS limit somehow.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by TheEndIsClear View Post
    Hope this goes for cs2 as well. i feel like those wanting zoom out options have monitor issues. game appears zoomed out to me, but place a hide aura option for every system that gives an aura and also add a hide wings option. also what would be cool is if there was a mount costume option. just to use w/e mount skin you want but still have your same mount. I know that isn't even client related much. that is just some options that would be cool to have in game
    Yes, this will be for CSII as well, but please stay on topic with suggestions. I'll take game feedback in the specified area, but I must insist on this posting to strictly regarding the client. Thank you! This is for all posters.

Leave a comment:

• TheEndIsClear
    replied
    Hope this goes for cs2 as well. i feel like those wanting zoom out options have monitor issues. game appears zoomed out to me, but place a hide aura option for every system that gives an aura and also add a hide wings option. also what would be cool is if there was a mount costume option. just to use w/e mount skin you want but still have your same mount. I know that isn't even client related much. that is just some options that would be cool to have in game

Leave a comment:

• Linsang
    replied
    1. Zoom out option
    2. Zoom out option
    3. Zoom out option
    4. hide aura

Leave a comment:

• Kanyo
    replied
    1.Zoom out option
    2.Improved Stability for multiple toon use/Alts
    3.Optimize to reduce Frame rate loss (huge issue with Crystal Saga)(Biggest issue in game)(please?)
    4. repeat number 3

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by Dode. View Post
    Never used the client. off topic, but is this the solution to the flash shutting down?
    I don't know the specifics on the solution for the discontinuation of Flash, but I can confirm there is a solution.

Leave a comment:

• mihonaco
    replied
    Originally posted by Dode. View Post
    Never used the client. off topic, but is this the solution to the flash shutting down?
    r u a rogue ? that comment looks more like a comment a rogue would say , always looking off topic

Leave a comment:

• Dode.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aztek95
    replied
    We need zoom out
    Last edited by aztek95; 05-21-2020, 07:31 PM. Reason: I thought this was a normal feedback about game lol

Leave a comment:

• abshard
    replied
    Please add a confirmation for auto sort on the backpack interface. This has caused hours of grief several times.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X